Vinyl And Octavia's First Night

"Vintage Pizzeria looking for a night guard. This game sounds so silly."
Vinyl said. Vinyl read what the rest of the news article said out loud.

"It sounds frightening, Vinyl!" Octavia moaned. She was now shivering with fear. The game loaded to a security office.

Vinyl took out the cameras and seen three animatronics on a stage.
"Octy... What are those things on the stage?" Vinyl tried to pretend she wasn't scared but Octavia knew she was.

"Too scary, Vinyl?" Octavia smiled a little and looked at Vinyl trying to hold in laughter.

"What? No! I'm not scared I just didn't expect them to be there when I opened the cameras." Vinyl lied. Vinyl muted the phone call then shut the two doors shut on either side and the building then was slowly starting to run out of power.

"Bad idea, Vinyl." Octavia then unmuted the phone call then the two of them carefully listened.

"Tavi. Please. Do. Not. Tell. Me. That. Those. Things. Will. Try. To. Get. Into. This. Office." Vinyl said, making herself clear. She opened the two doors then turned on both lights for three seconds. There was nothing there. She checked the cameras and seen Chica The Chicken in the right hallway.
"AHRRR!" Vinyl screamed.
"Octavia! This game is... Its! HAUNTED!" Vinyl was now hiding behind Octavia.

"I thought you liked horror games." Octavia smiled and carried on with the game. She wasn't frightend at all. Chica The Chicken then went away into another room.

"Octy! Is it gone? Is it gone!?!" Vinyl whispered. She wasn't looking at the screen anymore.

"Yes, Vinyl... Just play the game. You said it wasn't scary." Octavia raised an eyebrow, still playing the game with her room mate hiding behind her, terrified.

Vinyl sat on her chair normally and then grabbed the controls from her room mate.
"Just let me play you hogger."
Vinyl started looking at the cameras and there was 29% power left. It was also 5AM. In the game. Bonnie appeard at the left door and Vinyl quickly closed it.

"Don't be scared Vinyl. Your almost done your first night." Octavia said with a grin plastered on her face.

"THERES MORE OF THIS HORROR?!?"
Vinyl screamed. Vinyl really hated this game. Suddenly the bell rang and the screen said 6AM.

Octavia clapped her hooves.
"Bet you can't make it to night three." She laughed.
"I can so! This game is simple!" Vinyl continued the game.