•prologue•

It was a dismal Tuesday evening. Paige mcshaw walked into her house and quietly shut the door behind her, running a hand through her sandy blonde locks. As she stepped further into the house, she spotted a note on the kitchen counter.

Her heart skipped a beat and she glanced at the name on the paper.

Shawn.

With shaky hands, she picked up the small note and started reading.

Dear paige,

It's been a while since I've seen you. Talked to you. Messaged you. But I haven't forgotten you, Paige. I think of you every day no matter if I want too or not.

I've written songs about you. I wrote some before you were mine, some while you were mine and lots when I lost you.

I would like to say I hope you enjoy them, but I cant because they are full of many different emotions that aren't all happy.

Attached to this envelope is a CD. I ask one thing of you. Please listen to it.

Forever yours,
-Shawn

Paige closed her eyes, desperately trying to stop the tears from leaking. She had been his, he had been hers. And one stupid mistake, one stupid thing that wasn't even her fault had brought everything crashing down.

Paige unattached the CD, and looked at the one word scrawled across it in faint black.

Handwritten.

_____________________

Hola kids this is hopefully going to be good

-amelie