JUST A START

Hey everyone, I think you should know FNAF_Fiction_. He (and my other friend Georgia) have helped me to come up with this FanFic. It is a cross between the 'Gone' series, 'the maze runner' and 'the hunger games'. Raymond has helped with names and Georgia has helped a lot with weopons.
In case you don't know these other books I will tell you about them.

HUNGER GAMES- In a dark vision of the near future, twelve boys and twelve girls are forced to appear in a live TV show call The Hunger Games. There is only one rule: kill or be killed.
When sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen steps forward to take her sisters place in the games, she sees it as a death sentence. But Katniss has been close to death before. For her, survival is second nature.

THE MAZE RUNNER- When the doors of the lift crank open, the only thing Thomas can remember is his first name. But he's not alone. He's surrounded by boys who welcome him to the Glade, an encampment at the centre of a bizarre and terrible maze.
Like Thomas, the Gladers don't know why or how they came to be there, or what's happened to the world outside. All they know is that every morning when the walls slide back, they will risk everything to find out - even the Grievers, half-
machine, half-animal horrors that hunt the Maze's walled corridors.

GONE-Suddenly it's a world without adults and normal has crashed and burned. When life as you know it ends at 15, everything changes.

So, when you put all three books together, you get this (SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER TITLE
THE MAZE GAMES- When 15 year old Georgia and 16 year old Razor step forward as PLAIN 11s champion to compete in the game never played in 200 years, they are in for a shock when they realise that only one person leaves the maze. Alive. But as the two fight, kill and destroy to get themselves to victory, a thought hits them. Nobody lives forever.

RAYMOND- Well executed (Raymond plays Razor)
GEORGIA- aMAZEing fanfic *laughs* (Georgia plays, Georgia (main character))

TRIBUTES ONLY
HUNGER GAMES CHARACTERS
Gale
Rue
Peter
Katniss
Prim and Rose (two different people)

MAZE RUNNER CHARACTERS
Thomas
Minho
Chuck
Newt

GONE CHARACTERS
Edilio
Astrid
Sam
Cain

MADE UP CHARACTERS
Mira
Lucy
Mary
Jane
Kana
Harry
Lisa
Keelly

CHARACTERS WHO HAVE MY FRIENDS NAME
Jamie
Razor (Raymond who is FNAF_Fiction_)
Georgia
Blark (actual name is Blake but, who cares)

The FanFic will switch between Georgia's and Razors POV and sometimes Inside WCKD head quarters. Hope you enjoy. Please no hate