Chapter 5

Harry sat across from me his long legs reached the floor while his head hung down. Light puffs of air escaped his lips every few killing moments. He finally gathered the courage to look up, dark eyes meeting mine for a glance before pushing them away.

"Harry talk to me, please." Begging him seemed to be the only option left. His quietness was hurting me, the way he had taken his sisters death was killing him inside. Lips curved downwards, eyebrows furrowed together while his fingers gripped each other. My eyes were unable to leave his face.

"He's not going to speak, Anna." Cold fingers placed themselves on my shoulder, lightly digging in. Blue orbs pierced back into mine. Louis softly smiled before stepping from my intense gaze. He watched Harry for a few moments before sending me a small smile and walking up the stairs.

The room was once again quiet, heavy breathing lingered throughout.

"I killed my sister," his brown hair concealed his face from me, the words slipping from his mouth.

"No you didn't, Harry." I sat forward so our knees were almost touching.

"You were there, Anna," his voice grew louder. "You saw me kill her!" His green eyes locked with mine, his intense stare scaring me. My chest rose up and down building the courage to say something.

"A virus killed her. She was already dead," I don't know if my words were here to help the situation or make it worse.

His features softened when his eyes shifted around the room. He bit down on his lip after licking them, his eyebrows knitted together. I should just leave, I'm making the situation much more worse.

I managed to pull myself off the couch, turning my body away from the angry boy.

"Anna," his voice softer then before. I swallowed before turning enough so we made eye contact. He stood up; his tall body intimidating me for a moment. My heart beat began rising, my lips agape while his chest became clear in front of me.

"Thank you," was all he said before walking away. I was expecting him to engulf me In a warm hug, let me calm his emotions. His presence now disappeared to leave me completely and utterly confused.

//

"We need to leave Perrie, you know we do." My fingers fumbled with my shoes that sat next to my feet. "We'll become too connected with them later if we don't leave now."

Her blonde hair sat to one side, the words processing in her head. She bit down on her lip before resting her eyes on me.

"I know where you're coming from but there's so many different reasons why we can't leave," she rushed her words. "Liam's injury, those monsters just outside the yard, and the boys." The boys? What was that supposed to mean?

"What do you mean 'the boys'," my elbows sat on my knees, impatiently waiting for her reply.

"We don't know what they're capable of Anna." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "We don't know who they really are." Groaning I sunk back into the chair.

"But we-" I was cut off when Niall and Liam walked into the room, completely oblivious to the conversation that had just taken place. I pushed my hair behind my ear and looked down to my lap.

"We've decided to reposition," Liam said formally. Niall gripped a chair from the corner dragged it so it was to the side of me, Liam did the same.

"What? Why?" Perrie questioned, her facial expressions confused.

"This house is no longer a safe option and we're running out of supplies." He explained while his blue eyes glued to mine.

"Have you discussed it with everyone?" My voice holding a hint of annoyance. I shifted in my seat as I felt Perrie's eyes on me.