"Kyaaaa~~ Ren-sama is so cool!!!" One of the customers squealed in delight as Ren served the sushi he just made to her.

"Instead of being cool, I'd rather be hot for you so that I could feed you and make you sweat," Ren said with a wink which immediately made the fangirls go insane.

Timeskip
You just got out of the toilet after changing into more comfortable clothes since you always brought spare for your morning exercises. You were so focused on keeping your backpack on check until you bumped onto someone taller than you are.

You apologised but didn't earn a reply. Instead, the person just said:

"You are really careless...might have been because of your hunger."

"Masato-san?! Why are you infront of the toilet?!" You exclaimed as your cheek flushed in red.

"Ah...shouldn't I be waiting for you? Well, Ren taught me a few things about treating girls gentlemanly...I guess I shouldn't have asked him," Masato said as he glared at his scion, Ren, sending jitters down Ren's innocent spine.

"Um...you were talking about the Summer festival market, righr? Where is that?" You asked without a moment of hesitation.

"Allow me to take you to 'The Paradise' where you can enjoy the night during the day," Masato sang as he knelt on the floor, as if he wanted to propose to you. You just giggled and accepted his hand.

You were lucky that none of the customers saw the embarrassing moment of your life, when having a guy standing in front of the ladies washroom. And so, you were being led down to the first floor again but...he led you to a spwcially designed door, just located beside the flight of grand staircase(where the idols used to train before working here).

He pushed the door open and revealed a line of stalls which lit the dark room beautifully, as if it was a real summer festival market during the night!

"Is this real? Did we got transferred to other world?" You asked as your gaze was fixated on a couple of food stalls.

"The stalls are real but the night sky you see here was only a simulation," Masato replied with a smile. "You can also feel the simulation with your hands."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go get something to eat!" You beamed as you ran towards the nearest foodstall, leaving Masato behind.

The first stall you approached was a stall selling yakisoba noodles. You decided to buy some but before you could reach for your wallet, Masato paid for it.

"A man must pay for your needs," Masato inquired as the hawker gave the package of food to him.

You looked down to your shoes to hide your embarrassment. Well, that was expected to happen anyway. After that, you decided to have the yakisoba at the bench provided, which was quite far from the stalls. Masato decided to buy some snacks for you while you have your food.

"Wait here and don't go anywhere," Masato ordered as he walked towards one of the stalls.

About 5 minutes have passed, Masato was still nowhere to be seen. You already finished the yummy yakisoba noodles and was pretty bored sitting alone.

"Ah...how I wish I had someone to talk to right now..." you said to yourself.

As if by timing, a group of gangsters of four members appeared infront of you. You were totally intimidated by their appearance as you never expect that to happen. While cussing yourself in your head, the leader of the gang asked:

"Oh, is this kitten lost? Do you need us to give you directions?"

You din't reply to him but instead you took out your phone and pretending to be dialling numbers.