Cute Imagine

Cameron's POV:

"But I don't wanna," I whined at Sierra as she dragged me with her into a dress shop at the mall.

I didn't mind hanging out with my sister since we don't see each other a lot, but seriously? A dress shop?

I rolled my eyes and sat down in one of the chairs in front of the dressing rooms.

A group of giggling girls were all crowded around one of the dressing rooms.

     I recognized them as girls from my school.

I tried not to be nosy, but my meddling instincts got the best of me. The door opened and the girls all squealed.

One of the girls moved a little and I saw who was inside the dressing room.

My jaw dropped.

Holy.

The girl inside twirled in her little white lace dress in front of the mirror.

My heart began to pound through my chest. I don't think I knew what beautiful was until I saw that girl.

     I had to know her name.

Sierra walked over.

She closed my mouth. "Flies would've flew into your mouth if it weren't for all that drool." She laughed.

I blushed not realizing that I was gaping at the girl in the dressing room.

Sierra followed my gaze and laughed when she saw who I was staring at. "She's cute, Cam. Go talk to her!" She said, as she grabbed my hand, making me stand up abruptly.

"But there's like eight other girls over there!" I whined.

Sierra rolled her eyes. "Seize the moment, Cam. You never know what you're gonna miss."

"What if she has a boyfriend?" I said.

"Well, you'll never know until you go talk to her!" Sierra said, shoving me in the direction of the group girls.

I laughed awkwardly as I stumbled in front of them as they all turned towards me.

One of the girls approached me. "I saw you staring at me friend." She smirked. And I'm pretty sure she saw you too."

     The girl was Y/F/N (your friend's name).

I felt heat rush up to my cheeks. "Oh, well, uh-"

The door opens quickly and out steps the angel herself.

"Y/F/N, I think I'll get this dress, I really like-" she stopped talking when her eyes met mine.

I felt my blush deepen. "Hey, I'm Cameron."

Her eyes were wide and she looked shocked.

"I, uh, um-" she stuttered adorably.

"Cameron, this is Y/N," Y/F/N introduced.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," I said.

Y/N turned a deep shade of red. "Thanks. Okay, bye!" She said and turned away from me and walked over to the cash register to pay for her dress as all her friends, except for Y/F/N, followed her.

I stood there shocked.

"Y/N's a little shy," Y/F/N said. "But I'm pretty sure she likes you. I've never seen her blush that hard before. You go to school with us right?"

     I nodded. "Does Y/N go to Y/S (your school) too?" I asked.

     "Yeah." She nodded. "She might be in some of your classes, but she always sits in the back." She laughs.

     I laugh and glance over at Y/N and the other girls walking back over to Y/F/N.

     Y/N looks at me and blushes again.

     Y/F/N turns around. "Hey, guys, we should go to that new shoe store across from here."

     All the girls agreed.

     Y/F/N smiled and waved goodbye to me as they left the dress store.

     Y/N dropped her receipt as she started to walk.

     She turned around to pick it up, but I ran over to pick it up for her.

     "I think you dropped this," I said, handing the receipt to her.

     She smiled and looked down. "Thanks. Well, um, I have to—"

     NO NO NO NO, DON'T SAY YOU'RE LEAVING, I STILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

     She giggled. "Well, ok."

     I felt my face flush for probably the millionth time. "Did I s-say that out loud?"

     Y/N nodded and laughed. "Oh, and haha, I'm Y/N by the way. Sorry, I, um, kinda left you hanging earlier when you introduced yourself to me."

     I grinned. "I like to be straightforward."

     She laughed her cute laugh again. "I noticed." She grinned back.

     I can feel myself falling for her. And fast.

     "Can I have your number?" I blurt out of nowhere.

     She giggled and pulled her phone out and handed it to me.

     We exchange numbers and I hand her back her phone.

     "Well, my friends are probably waiting," she said.

     "Oh, yeah. Well, see you later, I guess," I said, kinda disappointed.

     I felt an unexpected pair of lips on my cheek.

     Y/N pulled away and laughed. "Text me, Cameron. See you later." She winked.

     I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

     I waved to Y/N as she exited the store.

     And all I could do was stand there, shocked and amazed by that kiss.

     Sierra walked over to me and laughed. "See, what did I tell you?"

     I rolled my eyes at my sister and pulled out my phone and saw that Y/N had already texted me.

     I smiled and read her message.

     "nice meeting you :)"

_____________
Comment if you have any imagine ideas for me.
;)