Roman's Visit

Paige lay on her couch with Mishy on her chest. Paige then got an extremely fucked up idea. Paige stood up, placed Mishy on the couch, and stripped. She layed back down on the couch and Mishy climbed on Paige's chest. Mishy played with Paige's boobs, causing Paige to laugh seductively when she heard a knock on her door. "It's open." Roman walked in wearing only a towel. Paige bit her lip before realizing she was naked.

"Bad time?"

"Not exactly."

"So fingering yourself with your cat playing with your chest is normal?" Paige put Mishy down and walked up to Roman.

"No. Now fuck me against the wall." Roman smirked, his towel dropping. He picked up Paige and pressed her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around Roman as his cock entered her pussy. Paige moaned loudly. Roman thrusted into her hard. Paige could barely contain herself as Roman went ballsdeep into her. He kept going harder and harder with each thrust. Paige's vaginal walls wrapped tightly around Roman's cock as she orgasmed, her cum flooding Roman's large cock. Roman drained his cum inside Paige. "That was amazing!" they kissed. "Now get out." she pushed him out the door, smirking.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 29, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Paige: WWE's Little Slutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें