Girl Meets Prologue

Maya walked into her apartment, she was greeted by her grandmother, and she gave her a hug.

"Hey Nana" she said, "do you know where mom is?"

"She's at the diner, dear." Her grandma  answered.

"Okay" Maya said.

Then she said goodbye to her grandma and started to walk to the diner. She walked through the doors and saw her mother behind the counter.

"Hi mom" Maya said smiling.

"Hey, honey bun"

"So, I have some really exciting news..." She starts, "I'm going on a school trip, 5 days in Texas and 1 in Disney!"

At first Katy was happy for her daughter, but that smile slowly declined into a frown. "Baby girl, you know I can't afford something like that."

"I have it worked out, I have almost all the money saved up from birthdays and Christmas. I just need $300."

A tear came to Katy's eye, "Your all grow up, when did that happen?"

"Mom!" Maya laughed and hugged her mother.

"I'm going to work late today, and give you the $300 by tomorrow night."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Maya and her mother talked for a few more minutes before Maya went home. She climbed up the stairs and entered Riley's room through the window.

"Riles," she said.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Well, I'm allowed to go on the trips!"

"Yay!" Riley said.

Riley was packing, she and Farkle left for Miami in 4 days, the same day Maya and Lucas left for Texas.

"Are you excited to go the Texas with Lucas?" Riley's asked her friend.

"Yep. I can see all his cowboy friends." Maya joked.

She was truly excited to see where her boyfriend grew up. She wanted to ride horses and see what the heat is like.

"You know, prom is a day after we get back, did Lucas ask you yet?"

"No, did Farkle ask you?"

"No, not yet. But tomorrow, we are definitely going dress shopping!" Riley insisted.

--

THE SQUEAL! YAY!

If you haven't already I recommend checking out the first book, Love.

Who is excited for Maya's trip to Texas? And Riley's trip to Miami?

Also, I don't know how much it is to travel, so I made up a number.

Oh, and don't worry, Mr. Matthews is going to be with Riley and Farkle and the ELA teacher will be with Maya and Lucas.
I have a lot of plans for this book.

Also, I still need you guys to make girl characters for the book! I chose one, and I need so more! They could be friends with anyone, and they can be mean or nice!

Disclaimer-
I don't own Girl Meets World. I own the plot and Brandon (from last book)

Till next time

~ Bella <3