Chapter Three

Christian's POV

I've visited her everyday for the past week now. Its currently Friday. I decided that I am going to stay here over the weekend. I occasionally leave small gifts for her just because. Also, I think pretty much the whole high school has been here by now just to see her. I hope she wakes up. Oh no, what if she never wakes up? I'll never talk to her again!!! Stop being an idiot Christian. Wait am I talking to myself now? Uh, yes, yes you are me. Great, just great. I think I'm going to stop this now.

Meanwhile, in Crystal's head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm I wonder if that voice will come back? "Hello? Mr. Voice?"

"I do happen to have a name you know." Ugh really? He's gonna be sassy with me??

"Fine well what is it?"

"Its Jack." He finally came into view. He was at least six foot. He had light blonde hair and green eyes.

"OK then Jack. I need to ask you something. Can I?"

"Eh, I don't see why not. Ask away."

"OK but just to warn you I have a few."

"Oh really? You can't possibly have too many."

"Okay can't say I didn't warn you. Question number one: Where am I??"
"Easy. Your inside your mind, silly. The only difference is I trapped you in your mind's prison. Duh."
Hmm OK I guess that makes sense.

"OK que number two."

" Alright, why am I even here Jack?"

"Because I am trying to protect you from what's to come."

"What do you mean?"
"Well, I sensed some kind of bad aura and decided you needed to be protected from it."

"Ok, who are you?"
"Dumb girl. I am Jack. I told you that earlier." He even rolled his eyes at me.

"No, no. I mean why are you in my head."

"Oh, well in that case. I am your personal guardian. Everyone has one."

"Oh. Okay well this might be my last question then."

"Okay ask it already."

"Um, I forgot. Wait. Oh yeah I remember now. How long have I been here and how long until I leave?"

"That's two questions. You have been here a week. Today is your last day because you were found inoccent by the court. So, I can no longer protect from the thing to come." He seemed hesitant.

"Hmm, too bad." I just had an idea. I could feel the smile slowly creeping onto my face.

"What? What is that look for?"

"I lied. I have one more question for you."

"Oh geez. What is it?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Am I bothering you yet?" When I asked this I immediately popped up beside him and started poking him in the side.

"Ha. ha. No." My smile turned into a frown. He started to smile now.

Uh oh. what is smiling about? He started tickling me. I got up and started running away. I was currently screaming for my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~