"Whatever, not that I cared. Right now I 'm going to sleep. And If I hear a bit of noise again, you better be deciding what's going to be written on your tombstone before that. Capiche? "

My head was pounding with all the talking and all I could think was sleep. I was done right now.......So done.

"Well you could go sleep or you could eat some pancakes with maple syrup. Sounds good right?" Jake suggested

Food or Sleep? Damn that's hard to decide

"I think I'll pass, I need eight hours of sleep to function properly."

I snuggled into my bed, loving how warm it still felt.

Bed understands me, pillow's comfort me and blankets protect me. What more do I need? Boyfriend material.

After a few hours of sleep I could actually wake up without feeling like murdering someone, I head down stairs all dressed up for work when I see Cyprus ready at the table munching a granola bar reading a newspaper, a habit I noticed both Brian and Cyprus did.

"Hello my Love, finally out of your cave again, much better now?"

Tanya wraps her arms around my waist hugging me, for behind planting a kiss on my cheek.

Nah ah ......Not going to help. I'm still pissed.

"Again?" Cyprus looks up from is paper questioning me

"Miss Idiota Thought it was a good Idea to play rock music at five in the morning."

"And I'm guessing that didn't end well right?" Cyprus laughs out loudly.

I pull Tanya's arms away, "Of Course it didn't, this the effect of all that. She is trying to say sorry."

She huffs and sits on counter hogging down a granola from Brian's collection, He would throw a fit right now if he saw this. I hunt for the cereal box and set myself a bowl, just when I was going to pour some milk into it, when Cyprus interrupts me.

"Wait if you're eating that then what about the pancakes?"

I scanned the entire counter, but didn't find anything on it.

"What pancakes?"

"In the microwave dummy."

To my surprise on the microwave was a yellow sticky note which read " For Anna.......Only ;) "

When I opened the microwave, there were 2 pancakes still warm, which meant he left only a few minutes before I came down,

"You know he saved that only for you, He didn't even let me eat it. Even though I told him you didn't like pancakes."

Actually I did....But never ate any in college because of the fear of gaining weight, I didn't want the same thing to happen to me in college the way it did in high school. But to think that he was considerate to leave me some food, that was actually sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mam Mr. Edward is here to see you. Should I send him in?"

I look up from my table full of work, " And who in the world is that?"

"Mr Edward Joshua.......Mr Jason's son?" Caroline looked at me questionably

"Oh.......Of Course I knew that.....Sure. No wait I'll freshen up and then come to meet him in the board room." All that analysing of our companies profits left me looking like hell. I needed to look presentable at least.

"Sure....and" She comes over and places a lip balm on my table, "You might want use that, it's all chapped up."

"My life saver........Thank you."

I go on to the restroom, straighten my wild hair and apply some lip balm which tasted so much like cake, that I was tempted to eat it

Damn You Lush......Why you so tasty? And Edible?

I restrained myself from taking a bite from the balm, laughing while thinking how Caroline would react to bite marks on her balm. I fluff my hair and applied some perfume.

I open the board room door only to be facing a broad back hunched over the table reading a file, But what distracted me was how broad and strong his back looked, and the way his muscles flexed beneath the black blue suit to reach out for the cup that kept by the side.

Good going Anna.....Check out your boss's son also now. Not to mention that hair tho, Dayumn.....Stop.

I walk up to him to introduce myself when he reaches out for the cup and takes a sip from the cup which clearly was piping hot, cause of all the steam coming out.

Suddenly within a flash he turns around so quickly that it the cup ends up hitting my shoulder and spilling on the side of my shoulder down to my hands, I felt all the hot coffee sting my skin and shot of pain shoot up my arm.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT. OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!!!!"

I clench my arm with my free hand and look up from the mess the coffee made, only to meet a pair of familiar green eyes. I step back and take a look at his whole face when realization hit me like a truck.

I knew him.

I definitely did....

HOLY SHIT.

"J-Jo-Josh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey.......My Love's <3

Sorry for such a late update....... :/

And thank you for all those lovely messages <3 <3 ^_^

Vote. Comment. Follow :D

Love ya Loads <3 <3 <3 :D