Trapped in a Siberian Cell

Elissa helped the scarred man onto the helicopter as Natasha instructed the pilot where to land. Agent May turned in her seat to face the pair of bruised and bloodied bodies.
"Who is this?" She asked, her question directed to the Russian.
"Vladimir. Vladimir Ranskahov." answered Matt, leaving the man no time to reply himself.
"Ranskahov. Is that Russian?" May asked as Elissa took the seat beside the pilot.
"Да". The man finally spoke up, his accent thick.
"Great, another." May jokingly smirked to Natasha, who was tending to the many cuts covering Murdock's body.

Standing up, Elissa approached the Russian, hesitant to if he even wanted her help. His face was hard to read. She sat next to the man who she now knew to be called Vladimir, and gestured for him to remove his jacket.
"I don't want you bleeding out." She told him, as his jacket then blood soaked shirt slowly came over his head.
As Elissa began to treat his many wounds before they got sufficient medical help, she noticed a large amount of ink covered his body. On his chest she saw stars, telling her he was a man of some status. The cross on his chest she was unsure of, but she took note of the skull on his bruised hand and was just able to make out the bikini clad woman on his bloodied arm. He had noticed her interest in his tattoos and his gaze was intently fixed on her face. In his thick accent he spoke:

"Most came from prison."

Lovely, a convict. Not exactly the type of person she should be risking her life saving.

"Oh." Elissa replied, raising an eyebrow. "Prison?"

"Да, prison. Siberia"

"What were you doing in a Siberian prison?"

"Trying to break out."

Vladimir fixed his gaze dead ahead. Elissa figured he had finished speaking, yet he carried on.
"With my brother." He added.

"Your brother?" Elissa began cleaned a large gash on his shoulder, causing a sharp intake of breath from the man she was helping.

Anatoly. We should've gone to Москва like he wanted."

Another sharp intake of breath came from him as Elissa wiped the blood off his next wound on his chest. Vladimir's hands clenched and he remained silent for a while, eyes fixed straight in front as Elissa begrudgingly helped the convict, now knowing he was once in prison. When she had helped him enough so that he wouldn't bleed out on the floor of Agent May's helicopter, he nodded his presumed thanks to Elissa and she took her seat back at the front with May.

"How much longer?" She asked, stretching out against the reclining seat.
"About 5 minutes. I heard your conversation before." May turned her head to her fellow Agent. "Prison?"
"I know. When we get back I'll try and find out everything I can about Vladimir Ranskahov. He has a brother named Anatoly and they were in some kind of Serbian prison together, so that's a start."
May nodded and turned her attention forward as they began to descend.
___________________________

Да - Yes
Москва - Moscow