H.S.H

HAZEL

So, the whole freakin' entire flight to VA, Chris was naggin' me.

"Where we going?"

"Why is it such a big deal not to tell me?"

"Baaaaby! Pleaaaase, tell me!"

It was funny and annoying. I was having a little too much fun teasing him, though. A few hours later, we landed.

"Welcome home, Breezy." I kissed his cheek and got off the jet...meeting with the girls. "Y'all ready to have some fun?" I asked them.

"Hell yeah." They replied. "We home, guh. You already know." Mai said, her accent seeming thicker than usual.

Suddenly, I'm lifted into the air and being spun around. "Whoa!" I laughed, closing my eyes so I won't get dizzy. Chris put me down and kissed me, deeply.

"You are amazing." He chuckled, against my lips. "I know and you're very much welcome. Happy Birthday." I reply, pecking his lips softly...which turned into a full-blown make-out session.

"Thank you, baby."

"Stop being so lovey-dovey and let's go!" Mars yells.

We laughed and pulled apart, beginning to help pack the luggage into the cars.

"You knew?!" Chris exclaims.

Mama J laughs, her dimples deep in her cheeks. "Duh. Why wouldn't I know?" Chris sucked his teeth and smirked. "You tell me everything and you didn't tell me this? How could I ever trust you again?"

"Boy, hush." Mama, me and my mom (Mommy) said, in unison. I laughed, leaning against my mom. Chris, Mama, Mommy, and I were all in the kitchen, chilling while everyone else was scatted around the house. "Reece, we finna' go in this weekend. You know that?" I smirked at him.

"Hell yeah, we are." Chris smirks back at me, chuckling. Also earning a hard-slap on the back of his head, from Mama. "You brought that on ya'self." Mommy and I chuckled together.

"Don't think you ain't too grown to get ya' àss whooped." Mama scolds, as Chris rubbed his injury.

I was weak as hell when Chris shot me that confused-slash-salty expression. Mommy was just as weak, shaking her head.

"I'm not gon' even speak on what you just did, Mama. But, I'm sorry. Love you." He kissed her, sloppily and let the dimple in his left cheek show.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but could I have some water?" Sydney walks in, looking shy and blushing a bit.

"Honey, don't be shy. We all kin-folk 'round ha'." Mommy said, her country accent heavy on her words. My mommy's a real country girl. Born in Alabama, raised in Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana. Don't know nothing but the Dirty, Dirty South. Love her to death, though.

"There ain't nobody more country than you, Mommy." Chris chuckles, getting Ney a cup and filling it with water and ice. "Fa'real, though, Ney-Ney. You ain't gotta be shy, shawty. You cool wit' us." He gave her a smile, handing her the cup, then giving her a hug.

"Okay and thank you." She hugged him back, with an even-more shy smile before leaving. "She's cute." Mommy chuckles. "Her eyes are beautiful."

Chris and I nodded.

The backdoor opened and we all looked, as a girl walked in. "He-whoa..." She froze seeing Chris and I. "Uhm...hi."

"Wass' up?" Chris and I replied, looking confused. Uh...who the hell is she?

"Miss. Angie, daddy wanted to talk to you..." She mumbles, looking at my mom. I look at her too. "Uh...mommy, who is she?"

"Yo! I'm hungry as a mug, fam." Ty walked in-being loud as usual, then stopped. "Adri?"

Pause.

"Excuse me." I said, getting irritated. "Who is she? And how do you know her?" And as if things couldn't get even more confusing...my father walked in.

"Sweetie, you-Hazel?"

I was shocked too. I ain't seen this nîgga since I was 5 and he walked out on my mom and I. "Somebody better start explaining..." I gritted, full-blown pïssed now.

"Zelly..." Ty sighed and licked his lips. "That's our little sister, Adrianna."

Hol' up...what?

Photobucket

CHRIS

Yikes! This shït is too weird. This girl had to be at least Nique's age...when the hell did she come into the Stevensons' family tree? Bubbles went through every emotion...before her face went blank. Hell...I can read her like a book, but now I didn't even know what was going through her mind.

"How?" She turns to Ty, speaking through teeth.

"I mean..." Ty licked his lips, becoming nervous. I exchanged looks with Mama, before she dragged me out the kitchen and upstairs to her room. Uh...wait! I wanted to watch that!

"Ma, what's going on?" I asked, sitting on her bed as she leaned on the door.

"Okay. That girl is Zelly and Michael's little sister, from their father's side. As you already figured out. You know that Derrick had an affair on Michael's mother-when she was pregnant, which Hazel came from and why they're the same age. You also know that Derrick raised Zelly up until she was 5 and left...right?" Mama paused and I nodded. "He left because he got Adrianna's mother pregnant and went with her. He's been with her since then..."

I was shocked. First off...this dude needs to start using condoms...I mean, they ain't that expensive. Second off...you get wit' a girl, cheat on her when she pregnant and get ya' mistress pregnant at the same time...then go off wit' ya' mistress to raise y'all baby and neglect ya' other child. THEN, have ANOTHER affair and get that mistress pregnant and do the same exact thing, but...you chose to stay faithful to her. Where they do that fûcked up shît at?

"That's crazy..." I mumbled. "How Ty know who she is, though?"

Mama shrugs. "That's beyond me."

I shook my head, trying to make sense of the situation...but it was too confusing for me. I couldn't wrap my head around it. Silence surrounded us...then I heard her.

Shît!

Rushing back downstairs, I saw exactly what I expected. Ty was holding Bubbles back as she tried to lunge for Derrick. She was crying and screaming, curse words flinging everywhere. Mommy was trying to calm her, but it was no use. I jogged over to the them, taking Bubbles from Ty and carrying her out back. She was strong as hell, as she struggled against my grip, but I was stronger. She even knocked over some stuff in the kitchen, when I pulled her outside.

"Bubbles, calm down." I said, pinning against the garage. "Get off me, Chris! Let me go!" She yelled, wiggling around. Her makeup was running as she cried, her hair sticking to her face.

"Stop..." I muttered, kissing on her neck and pressing my body against her's. She struggled for a minutes before, then slowly began to relax as my kissing turned to sucking on her spots. "Calm down..." I whispered in her ear, kissing it before looking at her in the eyes. She stared back at me, before...

She broke down...

I held her as she cried. "How come he wanted to be in her life and not mine?" She cried, hugging me like her life depended on it. "Why he don't love me like her love her?"

Whenever Bubble's gets real emotional, her accent comes out and I could hear it clearly in her voice. "Wass' I not good enough for him to stay?" "What's so special about her?"

"Shhh...it's okay, baby. Relax..." I rubbed her back, kissing the top of her head as she cried. I looked up, locking eyes with Ty. His eyes were watery too, as he watched his little sister break down. I lick my lips and go back to trying to comfort her, she only seemed to be crying even harder.

It's gon' be a long stay...

Home Sweet Home, I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe...y'all likey? Hope so!