THANATOS

3RD PERSON

"Nina! " yelled King Thanatos. He wondered where his gaurds where off to seeing as they've been gone for three days straight leaving him unguarded and very unamused.

Thanatos' maid rushed into the room and he was enraged. She was late, this'd been seventh time he'd called her and not once did she come.

She bowed her head down " Yout Highness how may I help you? "

"I needed help twenty minutes ago and now you come? It is beyond Disgraceful" he sneered. Angrily he pushed the pregnant Nina to the ground and continued to yell at her.

"Where are my gaurds? " he yelled.

"Which ones your highness? "Asked a teary eyed Nina.

"Fool. Which gaurds would I have bothered to speak of? Zeus, Zuko and the ten rest of them "
he continued to curse at her multiple times not giving her time to answer.

"Wipe your silly little tears slave and answer me!"

Nina wipped the tears but still continued to sob between her sentences.

"They have gone to the human world to grab a vampire clan living there" Nina was sworn to secrecy to not tell Thanatos that they found his mate, the king would have her head but the kings parents had asked her to and she could not defy them.

"Hail a car to take me to where they are" he said.

Nina was worried, the king would see his mate but she couldn't defy him and had to do as he said so she rushed out of his large bedroom and called the car to take him to the human city.

Four hours later King Thanatos arrived at the same alley Zeus, Zuko and the rest were.

From behind he could see their bodies and hear them talking.

"You will come with us willingly or we will take you by force either way you will come with us" yellled Zeus.

Thanatos scoffed. They couldn't get a weak vampire clan to do what they willed. Pathetic he thought deciding to take matters into his own hands he stalked towards the group.

Zeus was growing angry and annoyed and he had to hold himself in order not to disgrace himself in the presence of the queen. When slowly the Kings scent caught his attention. Oh no he kept repeating in his head. He's in big trouble now. This isn't going to go down well he thought

"Zeus. I am greatly offended that you did not inform of this" taunted a laughing King Thanatos.

All eyes turned around to look at the king even Minerva who was still in the car waiting oh so impatiently to get out when suddenly King Thanatos smelt the most wonderful essence in life. He looked around to see where it came from and his eyes landed on Iris. Immediately he knew. He knew after twenty one years of his life he finally found his mate and as if nothing else in the world mattered anymore he starred at her and she starred at him in the way he'd always wished someone would look at him.