When it All Began pt.1

Robyn,

"Come on please!". She begged hugging my leg.

"Stacy stop, you look pathetic". I giggled looking down at her.

She stood up and brushed off the end of her dress and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why don't you want to go to the club with me?". She whined. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't really know to be honest". Clubs are not really my thing. I have college to worry about and my job can really wear me out, I just want to shower, grab my ice-cream and watch Netflix all night.

"Its just for one night please!". She continued to beg.

"Maaan I don-".

"Please,please,please,please,please,ple-".

"Okay damn!". I cut her off. She jumped up and down, clapping her hands in glee. She ran to my closet running through clothes.
She took out a white, short dress. She threw it on my lap and dived back into the closet.

I took the dress and went into the bathroom to try it on.

The dress is tight as hell!. It stopped alittle above my knee and squeezed my butt area. I walked out of the bathroom and saw her still searching through the closet.

"Stacey". I called out. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"You look so pretty". She chimed. I looked down at myself then at her again.

"Really?". I asked her.

"Yes girl look at you!". She turned me around, making me do a 360 spin.

"Now you can finally get a man". She said giving me a look.

"Oh god don't start". I placed my hand on my forehead, sighing.

"Okay I won't, but where's the platform heels I bout you the other day". She asked going back into the closet.

"I don't know, I threw it somewhere". I shrugged.

"Really Robyn, your such a boy". She cussed finally pulling out the shoes.

"Here". She threw the shoes down at my foot and began with my hair. I really just wanna get this over with, I'm gonna sit and wait for Stacey to get drunk then call a cab to pick us up. The last time I went to a club with Stacey (which was the first time) I was attacked by a forty year old man. He was asking for my number but I refused to give him. He grabbed me and started dragging me, I used my free hand and grabbed a bottle and bashed it against his head and took off.

"I'm done". We got up and grabbed our purses and headed out.

The party

I was ready to go home. We've been here for at least two and a half hours, my feet are killing me and I have no idea where Stacey is. I moved through the crowd of people, trying to find Stacey. The whole place wreaked of weed,sex and alcohol with people dancing and dry humping everywhere.

I gave up and sat down at the bar ordering a drink. I siped my cranberry juice and slumped down in my seat. Stacey and I's personalities are obviously different. She's the party girl but I'm the hardworking bookworm who wants to make it somewhere in life. Sometimes I wonder how we became friends in the first place, but we are, for three years actually.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder, I gripped my purse ready to attack.

"Professor Simmons?". I asked in bewilderment. Professor Simmons is my Human and Social Biology professor and heart throb of my college. You would often see the female professors eye him down as he walked, even students too.

"Robyn? What are you doing here?". He looked shocked himself.

"I would ask myself the same thing too". I sighed and turned back to the bar. He sat beside me and ordered a Grey Goose.

"Not enjoying your self?". He chuckled at me.

"Not really". I answered picking at the napkins.

"Your here by yourself?". He asked.

"No, I'm here with Stacey". I said smiling at him. He and Stacey have a hatred towards each other, let's just say Professor Simmons knows about her little geek.

"Oh her". He rolled his eyes causing me to laugh.

"She isn't that bad". I chuckled.

"She's the ditziest student I've ever had". He said.

When he said that I was laughing conpletely. Stacey is kind of ditzy, common sense isn't always there for her.

"Hey that's my friend". I said wiping my tears. He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Hey I'm just stating facts since I do mark her HSB papers".

I ordered a Grey Goose as well to loosen up. Little did I know one order turned into four, then eight then, a wopping fifteen.
When I knew I was fully drunk, I looked at Professor Simmons and saw that he immediately grew a beard. I reached out to touch it and saw that I grew three extra fingers on my right hand.

"Oh shit, I am drunk". I giggled and threw myself on him.

I played with his imaginary beard while giggling my ass off.

"What's so funny Margaret?". He asked my giggling as well.

"Who's Margaret?". I jumped off him and sat back in my seat.

"Maaan I don't know". He continued to laugh.

"Your beard is cute". I complemented wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well I think your green hair is beautiful". He told me stroking my hair. I jumped up in shock.

"My hair is green?". I asked him touching it.

He looked at it and crossing his eyes which caused me to giggle again.

"Wait now its back to purple". He said then burp. We laughed out loud and rubbed up on each other. I found myself straddling him, with his arms securely around my waist.

"I'm sitting on your lap". I whispered in his ear.

"I know". He looked in my eyes.

"Am I heavy?". I asked with my lips extremely close to his.

"Your the right weight baby". He whispered then kiss me.

Everything moved so fast. We were so caught up in the moment, I forgot that he was my Professor. Hell, I forgot about everything at that point.

"Aah! Deeper!". I screamed scratching up his back.

This is so wrong.

"Fuck!". He growled, picking up his pace.

"I'm so close". I whimpered in his ears.

We were so wrong.