Chapter 22 - Heaven and Hell

Start from the beginning

With a swift movement, he brought me to his chest and tilted my face upward to look into my eyes. He didn’t hesitate to take my mouth, his lips warm and soft as they touched mine. I responded instinctively, bringing my palm to the smooth skin of his jaw to deepen our kiss. A low groan sounded in his throat and he thrust his tongue deeper into my mouth, lingering, exploring. My heart was beating too fast, my breath coming too quickly as rivulets of pleasure pooled deep in my core.

And that was before I felt his hand close over my breast, remembering that I was supporting the dress to me with only my hand. 

He broke the kiss, leaving me gasping for breath. “How could you suspect, even for a second, that I don’t want you?” He asked, his voice disturbed, almost mad. 

I had offended him. 

I remained silent, not knowing what to say, and brought his mouth down to mine again. He chuckled against my lips at my impatience but continued to kiss me, with more ferocity than before. His tongue, relentless and hot, probed deep into my mouth, dancing with my tongue. He tasted me, I tasted him, our mouths fusing together in an all-encompassing kiss.

When he pulled apart once more, I fought the urge to groan from the frustration. Before I could protest the absence of his mouth, he spun me around in a swift swoosh, my back becoming his view. He spanned his hands over the width of my back, slowly exploring the skin. He seemed to enjoy touching me. 

A burning sensation reverberated throughout my neck, starting from the tender skin his teeth had bitten and spreading throughout me. I moaned from the pleasure, tilting my head back for more. But he left only a single kiss before breathing on my neck, “Let go.”

And I knew he was talking about the dress.

I obeyed, dropping my hand and resting it at my side. My pulse throbbed in my ears, making it almost impossible to hear anything. 

With just one soft tug, the dress would be gone. 

He took the honor, pulling down the dress to leave me naked and bare if not for the flimsy panties I wore.

Gentler now, he turned me around to face him, my face flushing crimson in response to my nudity.

He took a few steps backward, stopping when he could see all of me. His eyes, hot and aroused, raked over my body from head to toe. Even though his gaze was appreciative, I couldn’t help but to feel self-conscious. I had never stood naked in front of a man, knowing what would happen in the time to come.

Hoping to calm myself, I grasped my arm with my hand, when in truth, my nerves were a raging storm. 

Cisco ran a hand through his thick mass of hair as he watched me, his eyes wide and his lips slightly parted. “Jesus Christ, woman. You’re so beautiful,” he mumbled, the words spoken under his breath. I blushed even darker, my core burning sweetly at his truthful words. Right now, even his sweet words were driving me wild. I knew my nipples were tight for him, my center wet and and ready. For him.

He had called me beautiful, meaning it with every fiber in his glorious body, yet I was standing here, awkward and embarrassed. What the hell was wrong with me? Couldn’t I feel in control for once in my life?

Sensing my discomfort, Cisco came to me in two long strides, pulling me to him with both hands on the small of my back.

“Why do you hide yourself?” he asked, drawing circles into my skin with his thumbs.

“I don’t know, Cisco,” I answered, staring at him. He cupped my face with both his hands and brought me to his lips for a kiss. He slid one hand down to my shoulder, caressing the skin until he moved it to my back, trailing his hand downward and over the curve of my bum where he took a fistful of flesh into his hands. His touch, hot and heavy, felt new to my exposed skin.