Chapter Twenty One

I wake up, and I am laying in a room in the presidents mansion. It wreaks of roses and perfume smell.

"Peeta!" I scream. I stand up and break down in tears.

"They're dead! They killed both of them!"

An unfamiliar woman enters the room, and tells me that it is time to kill snow.

"I'm ready." I say. I can't wait to blow his head off and end all of this.

President Snow is tied up in the square, and I am handed a bow and arrow.

I look him straight in the eyes.

I don't know what happens, but my state of mind begins to change.

"Oh my dear Miss Everdeen, I thought we agreed not to lie to each other."

He's right. We did.

My bow is suddenly turned up. To president coin.

I let go, and the arrow plunges straight through her skull.

She falls to the ground.

Dead.

***

One Month Later
______________

Peeta and I now live back in district 12.

president snow died from disease, either that or he choked on his own blood from laughing.

President Paylor now rules Panem.

Peeta and I are still mentally and physically broken from the death of our child, but we are working together to begin a new life.

__
The end ! (NOT)

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed my story! Don't worry, though. This is not the end!  I will be jumping five years into the future in my next chapter! I just couldn't stop writing this fanfic. I've gotten so involved, so I I've decided to write more. It should be up soon!