Stella sighed heavily before speaking to him again, "Fine, I'll befriend her and make her feel comfortable instead of being a bitch and making her uncomfortable for you."

"Thanks, Stella."

"Hey, you're Scott Gregorio McCall! You can get any girl that you want. Kira would be completely stupid if she turned you down." Stella shot him a smile which actually cheered him but he laughed when she said his middle name.

"Thanks, Stella Diane Argent."

"Scott! Stella!" They both turned around to see Stiles running towards them making them look at each other in confusion, "Hey, where the hell have you two been?"

"The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?" Lydia asked walking from the other side making Stella to raise an eyebrow.

"The police?" The two clueless teenagers asked in utter confusion while the other two teenagers had a conversation to themselves.

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here."

"Who? What are you guys-" Scott asked but only got cut off by Lydia who was talking loudly.

"He has to be here. That sound The buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder."

"How loud?"

"Are you okay?" Aiden asked the brunette with concern, talking about how she had taken a bullet for a coyote.

Isaac couldn't help himself and scoff. He didn't believe that the twins were capable of having a heart.

Stella on the other hand thought the opposite. She knew they were capable of caring for others and being good. She would have been a hypocrite if she didn't. She was once a bad person, too. Maybe not exactly like them but she was a split second behind.

"Isaac, behave." Stella slapped his arm making him yelp in pain and sigh but nodded at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay now. Thanks for asking, Steiner." She smiled making him put his arm around her should and chuckle at the fact that she just called him by his last name.

"No problem, Little Red." He smirked when she groaned at that nickname because she thought it was stupid to call her that if she didn't have red hair.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not? You're the one who's friends with five werewolves."

"And I'm a huntress who can kick your ass." Stella shot back at him before pulling away slightly when he tried to put his hand lower, "We can't do that anymore, Aiden."

She saw the hurt in his eyes when he saw her pull away.

"Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing Our sense of smell." Scott tells them when he brought the hospital gown that Barrow was wearing when he went to get surgery.

"We'll split up. Stella, you go with me and Isaac. Ethan and Aiden are together." Scott commented but Stella shook her head no at him, not agreeing with that plan.

"No, I'm going with the Steiner's. You guys can go ahead." Isaac looked at her with his lips parted and looked over at Scott with a seriously look when he was fine with that idea of hers.