Chapter Eighteen pt 3

First things first...
1. Thanks for bearing with me during my writing break. I know I left everyone wondering if I was gonna update anytime soon. If you were wondering why I didn't update it was because I was finishing my vacation in the Bahamas and things weren't going to well for me. Luckily, I am home safe and sound.

Finally, I just want to thank everyone whom congratulated me on my engagement. My fiancé and I have been through our personal ups and downs ( read about it in a day in my life) , so it is literally a miracle that we are where we are.

I love you guys so freaking much ❤
Gigi
-------------------------------------------------------------

Amila POV

Have you ever watched a bullfight , and wondered how the matador felt right before the bull came charging at him?

Well I couldn't really describe what I was feeling , standing in between Nicklaus and Dante.
Something similar to butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach , causing me to be nauseous.

It didn't help that Dante had an iron grip on my wrist , and an arm around my waist locking me closer to his body.

Anger radiated off of him in waves , causing the tension to rise.
I turned around in his arms to attempt to calm him.

"Please don't ", I whispered pleadingly into Dante's ear.

I saw no sign of response .

Nicklaus decided at that moment to antagonize Dante.

" Are you afraid that I might steal another one of your women , Capello?", he asked smugly.

Another one of his women?

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Dante released me and began to move closer to Nicklaus.

" If you don't want to die right now on front of all these people , then I suggest you shut your fucking mouth", Dante spoke angrily.

I decided to step in before the situation escalated.

Grabbing Dante's arm I forcefully pulled him on to the dancefloor.

Tango music began to play.

Dante pulled my body into his, leading me into dancing with him.
Luckily enough, my mother made me get dancing lessons up until I graduated high school, so this was a breeze for me.

Allowing Dante to dip me down dramatically, I realized that we were now the center of attention within the room.

We finished the dance with Dante spinning me into one final dip, his lips skimming my ear.

" Don't ever let me catch you talking to that bastard again , understand", he whispered angrily into my ear.

Fuck that.

Ignoring his question, I pulled away from him and began to head towards the exit.

As I got closer to the door I was met with a wall of Dante's men.

Shit.

" Get the hell out of my way now", I said angrily.

One of the beefheads decided to laugh at me ,causing him to be my victim.

Grabbing his tie , I pulled him closer to me. I allowed my hands to roam his chest , while I smiled seductively.

" If you don't let me through I will find you while you're sleeping and cut your balls off. Then I will grind them into nothingness and force feed them to you" I whispered , still smiling.

He didn't even blink at my threat.

Someone cleared their throat behind me.

I turned around to meet two very dark , angry blue eyes.

Damn.

Dante pulled me into his arms , while his hands molded into my ass.

Fuck.

I hated how he could piss me off and turn me on all at once.

" Time to go home", he spoke.

About fucking time, I thought to myself.

Allowing Dante to slip my coat on , I prepared myself for the fight that would happen as soon as got alone.

I had so many questions , and tonight I would get my answers. Whether Dante liked it or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------
- Next update: Tomorrow ☺