He loves me?...

I woke up screaming for Alexander.. Paige ran into my room and ask "did you have a nightmare miss Elda?.." She asks. I nod and start crying she closes my door and comes back with some hot chocolate and marshmallows she then closes the door and turned my TV off she turn my lamp on and gives me my favourite magazine. 'What's the time?' I think I check my phone '10:30pm' 'it's not that late..' I drink my hot chocolate and message Scarlett 'just has a nightmare and am up drinking hot chocolate talk to you at school tomorrow' I sent it and got no reply. I think about the nightmare and Lay back down and leave my lamp on. I fall back asleep and in the morning I wake up with a smile this time my alarm went off so I had time to get ready I put my uniform on and curled my hair nicely. I put my make up on.. Foundation, concealer, and eyeliner I don't out that much on..
I head down stairs and eat break fast Paige has been strict on my breakfast diet.. Once I had finished I grab my blazer my school bag and head to school with a smile today wasn't a normal day. I drove into school and I think I made a different impression with my hair I don't know.. But everyone looked at me. I was the same Elda.. I never changed.. I see Kendall and smile at her she glare back. I got to my locker and placed my bag in it and Alex put his head on top of mine "your so short.." He smile. "Shut up!" I reply. "It's cute.." He say back. I blush and turn around so I am facing him he hug me and I hug him I smile and he kisses me on the four head. "I had a nightmare last night.." I said and hid my face in his shirt. "Why didn't you call me?.." He asked and hugged me again.
"I don't know.. Because it was about you.." I said and sighed hiding my face still in his shirt. "It's okay.. It's all over now it wasn't real.." He said and smiled at me. I pull my face out of his shirt not hiding it anymore and look at him and smile. The bell rings and we have a class together he goes to hold my hand but I deny it I have my textbooks and my folder I take a seat and sit next to Scarlett for English and Alexander sits with his friends. After class I see Kendall crying and Alex comforting her I frown. I put my books in my locker and think 'why would he comfort her after the breakup?!' I got mad then she went the step further and kissed him. I was standing right in front of them Alex took the kiss he didn't push away. My eyes tear up and Alex sees me I run the the oval crying and Scarlett immediately hugs me and asks what wrong. "He's a Cheat!" I yell and Victoria and Trina laugh at me. I bite my bottom lip hard and have tears streaming down my face ruining my make up. Alex grabs my arm and I pull away fast he is jaw dropped at how much I am up set and goes to hug me I push him away and yell "Was that your plan all along!! Were you on her side pretending just to ruin me!" I yell loud At Alex. Scarlett pulls me away and leads me over to under a tree far away from Alex. I cry a lot and am mad I was so mad I had to leave for the day for mental stress. I head back to my locker and grabbed my stuff I was t crying anymore the tears were drying slowly and I has mascara running down my face. Kendall took a picture of me and sent it to everyone in the school with the caption 'oh no looks like Elda got her first broken heart she needs someone.. Oh wait she doesn't have anyone..'.
I was trained in the skilled of throwing knifes that's what I do when I'm mad or stressed. So I came home threw my bag on the ground and screamed I then ran into the room I have when these things happen I started throwing my knifes in anger with mascara all over my face "why did he do this the idiot! I should've e seen this comi!" I yell I threw a knife and It landed strait in the middle of the targets Paige walks in "are you alright?" She asks me. "NO!" I yell. She takes my knifes off of me and leads me to the table she talks calm to me and calms me down quickly after the conversation she said for me to go upstairs and take a long shower so I did.. After that I looked at my reflection and frowned I got dressed in a nice long night dress in gold I then head backdown stairs and Paige says "We should start planning your 18th birthday party.." She said. I nod and smile. My hair long wet and combed. I sit down at the table and pull my phone out I delete 'Alexander' from my contacts list. I start to think on what I want to do for my 18th.. A masquerade Ball... Perfect! I tell Paige my idea and she agreed on it. She suggests I invite everyone in the school. I sigh. But nod. That mean Alexander will be invited to.. I send a text message to everyone in the school and got tones of replies back everyone said Yes! I looked at Paige and she give me a beautiful mask it's gold with a black outline and white around the eye area. I hug her and start jumping up and down in excitement. She then shows me a dress a black and gold one I try it on and black classic shoes to go with it. I smile at Paige. "Masks will come off at midnight.." I say to her and she adds it. But next week is Scarlett's party she isn't having a big party just me and a couple other close friends it's a girls night.. I will be attending school tomorrow... It depends on how I feel.. I don't think I will ever be able to forget or forgive him for what he did I'm disappointed more than anything..
Authors note:
I know this chapter was a little short but the next one will be better :)
A lot has happened in the last 2 days at Daron High!