"I kind of told him that too, but then he said, you still hurt him and Calum comes crying to him begging for advice. And he doesn't trust you, Luke...you have to earn his trust. I mean, I get it--you are constantly sleeping with girls playing with people, you can't blame him for being wary"

"I do, I understand that, but he takes it to another level. Basically telling me Calum hates me to pieces, and that he wants nothing to do with me."

"Luke! You have to earn his trust! Of course he's going to say those things and act that way...just try. If he sees you trying and actually sees that Calum is happy with you, he won't have a problem with you--but you have to prove yourself, okay twerp?"

"I swear, Ashton, you give the best advice"

"I know--there's no denying it either"

"Calum's calling me"

Ashton started to smirk and move his shoulders up and down, "ooh, Caluum"

"Shut up" Luke laughed answering the phone.

lukey?

hey

when are you coming home?

i'm on lunch break, and i was going to head back to work and stay until 10PM, why?

i miss you

i miss you too, Luke blushed playing with his napkin

"AWWW" Ashton batted his eyelashes

"Shut up"

so, will you come back?

i have clients scheduled

i'm more important than them

are you serious right now? well yeah you are but that was rude as hell

well to you, i'm more important to you

cal, these fuckers give me stacks of tips, why pass up extra money?

awwoh

calum stop it, no

pleease?

no

"You're going to say yes anyway", Ashton mumbled

but i-but i'm home bored! and you won't let me have friends cause you get jealous

so?

you're talking about michael controlling me, what bout you?

the difference is you're mine, and you know those fuckers are going to pull a sly move.

okay

Luke smiled, i'll be back okay?

i'm going to beat you up and when you come

are you?

mhm

i have to go now, bye

lukey...

calum, i'll be there

i want a hug

aww, ha, okay bye

bye

Luke hung up and saw Ashton staring at him with a smile, "you guys are so cute"

"Shut up, I know that already"

"When you planning on asking him out?"

"Ugh. Look. Until I get my shit together, we have to stay friends"