chapter 21

DIGGY POV

"Riiiinnnng!!!" 

I opened the door and Alisa was there, smiling at me. 

"Well aren’t you going to invite me in?" I led her into my living room, making sure my step dad wasn’t there.

"What are you doing here?" she came closer and looked at me

"What happened to your eye?" 

"Me and my brother were play fighting" I lied; she kissed my eye and sat down on my knee. she kissed my neck and I moaned into her hair. She stood up and smiled.

"How did you get my address?"

"don’t worry about that, you don’t seem that excited to see me" she huffed, damn she looked so hot right now.

"It aint like that, it’s just you should have told me, because I could have gone out" I picked her up and sat her on my knee again, kissing her face.

"I just wanted to surprise you" she replied kissing my lips.

"Girls the things you do to me" I sang

"Shut up!"

"I wanted to ask you, would you like to come to my house for a couple of days, we are back to school on Monday. You could say your there for Jacob" she smiled at me, but I couldn’t leave JoJo to the hands of that psycho.

"As much as I want to I can’t" before she could protest I kissed her again and took her to my room. During our heated make out session, I wasn’t planning on taking it all the way, but the way she was kissing me, I knew she wanted it as much as I did.

"You sure?" she nodded, kissing my forehead.

"Alisa-"

"Look Diggy, you wanna hear the truth. When I came here otday, I planned on seducing you, I want this. Stop worrying."

"Ok!" I smiled, kissing her again. it wasn’t long before we had all our clothes off and we were under the covers making sweet love to each other. 

>>> 

"You cried" 

"No I didn’t" she covered her face and buried into my side.

"I'm only teasing you!" I kissed her face

"SHIT! Diggy I have to go, dad is going to be worried sick. I'll see you tomorrow" before I could have time to discourage her, she put on her clothes and ran out.

>>>>> 

"Come with me bro! You go back to school on Sunday, let’s go have fun a couple of drinks" JoJo was getting ready for another night out.

"Did you take my condoms in here?" he asked me, I tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably. He grinned at me.

"You naughty boy, what've you been up to?"

"Alisa was here" he playfully punched me.

"I wondered why you changed the sheets, who would have thought little Daniel hitting it"

"Fuck you bitch!" my brother laughed before grabbing his snapback.

"Peace out" I relaxed back in my bed smiling thinking about my girl. But then my mind drifted off to my step dad he hasn’t been home since yesterday. But I felt scared like any minute he would come home and kill me. I might suggest to JoJo we change the locks, but knowing that asshole, he will break the door down. I sighed I really can't wait to get back to school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Alisa POV

KNOCK

"Hello I’m looki-“

"You must be Alisa, man you look just as he described. I’m JoJo. Nice to meet you" he extended his arm and I shook it. Just then Diggy came downstairs only wearing his boxers, he must have been shock to see me because he jumped back and I gave him a wink

"Now you two don't go getting freaky like yesterday. I don't want to be an uncle just yet" I hit Diggy on the arm.

"You told him?!"

"He figured it out!" I felt my cheeks flushing and Jojo just laughed, while Diggy was in the kitchen getting me something to drink I had a chat with JoJo. He was pretty cool guy and I could tell him and Diggy were really close.

"Ok I'm going to work now, you two behave" he pointed his finger at both of us and left. Diggy sighed.

"So what do you want to do?" 

"Well, we go back to school tomorrow, so why don't we revise?" Diggy's face dropped and he gave me a disbelieving look. He didn’t know I was teasing him but when he realised, he simply smirked at me.

"I'm gonna make you regret you said that." he picked me up bridal style and went upstairs. He placed me on the bed and took off my t-shirt. He licked his lips seductively as he stared at my chest.

"You like what you see?" he nodded and I brought his lips to mine, his hands roamed my body as he tried to loosen my bra. All of a sudden we heard the front door closed.

"Get down here you little fucker!" Diggy climbed off the bed and straightened himself out.

"Alisa, stay in here, don’t come downstairs!" I could hear footsteps.

"What is go-" he placed his index finger on my lips and kissed my forehead.

"Please for me, just stay here!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Get down here bitch!" next thing all I heard was shouting and screaming, but I got terrified when I heard something smashed and someone scream in pain.

"Fuck this I'm checking what’s going on" I thought to myself. I crept to the bottom of the stairs and looked in the corner. Two huge guys; one had dreadlocks and the other was bald. The bald guy had Diggy pinned on the wall.

"Little bitch, you thought you could fuck me up and get away with it" the man with dreadlocks landed the first punch to his stomach and Diggy winced in pain. They repeatedly hit him in the face and stomach. As much as I wanted to help, I shook in fear, I couldn’t watch this. Diggy continued to moan in pain and at one point they kicked him over and over again. I must have been sobbing loudly, because the bald guy turned to look in my direction.

Oh shit

"What was that?" the bald one asked.

"Shut the fuck up and lets finish this shit, by the time his brother gets here, hopefully all he'll find is his lifeless body that will teach him  to mess with us!" ”the man with the dreads spat on Diggy and stomped out. When I heard the door closed, I sped over to Diggy.

"DIGGY! DIGGY! Don’t do this to me! Please don’t do this to me" quickly I ran upstairs to grab my phone.

"999 how may I help"

"Hello please I need an ambulance, it’s my boyfriend...oh my god" my voice started breaking and all I could do is cry as I watched blood seep out of his ears and his body looking broken.