She rolled her eyes again, “Just go upstairs. I’ve got the dishes handled.”

I sighed, “You just don’t understand.”

“Oh I understand more than you think I do. Now go entertain your guest.”

I huffed and let out another sigh before making my way up the stairs and to my bedroom. When I opened my door Zayn was laying on my bed with his back turned to me. I sauntered over to him and saw that his eyes were closed. I smiled and stood there watching him for a little while.

He’s so cute when he sleeps. Why can’t he be peaceful like that all of the time? I wish I could just cuddle up next to him and never leave his side.

I noticed that he was still wearing his combat boots and his clothes so I walked over to the end of my bed and sat down. I carefully began untying his boots and slipping them off of his feet. When the second one was almost off he stirred and looked over at me.

He mumbled, “What’re you doin’?”

“Taking your shoes off. You looked uncomfortable.”

He smirked, “Thanks. Is it time for bed?”

I nodded, “Seems like it. You look pretty exhausted.”

He laid his head back down on the pillow, “A little.”

“Well then it’s time for bed.”

I opened my closet and took out a sleeping bag and a spare pillow and placed them on the floor next to my bed. I laid them out nicely and left to go wash my face and brush my teeth before coming back in my room to see Zayn on the floor.

I raised my eyebrow and put my hands on my hips, “What are you doing?”

He shrugged, “Going to sleep.”

“No. Guests get the bed. Go on now.” I pointed to my bed and he smirked.

“I’m fine Styles. You can have your bed.”

“Zayn, I’m not asking you to move. I’m telling you.”

We stared at each other for a little while and I don’t know what got him to move but he rolled his eyes and hopped back up onto my bed. I smiled happy that I had won our little battle and pulled my shirt over my head. I threw it to the corner of my room where my dirty clothes went and then proceeded to take off my pants. I didn’t like to sleep in clothes because I tended to get all tangled up in them and I always get too hot overnight. After I tossed them on top of my shirt I looked up to see that Zayn was staring at me with a big grin on his face.

“What?”

He chuckled, “Is this some messed up attempt to seduce me?”

“Oh please, don’t flatter yourself. For your information I prefer to not sleep with clothes on because I find it quite uncomfortable.”

He nodded, “Mhm. So you really are a nudist.”

“Just because I like to sleep without clothes doesn’t mean I’m a nudist.”

“Yea sure. Well goodnight.”

I sighed knowing that it really was no good trying to argue with the lad. I flicked off the light before returning to my sleeping bag and closing my eyes. I never thought that I would ever get Zayn to actually stay the night at my house and I thought it all was a dream but when I heard tiny snores coming from my bed I knew that I was one step closer to getting a new friend.

I stretched and let out a big yawn before sitting up in my sleeping bag. I was recalling the events from the previous day and remembered why I woke up on the floor. Quietly I got up and looked at the sleeping boy in my bed. He looked so adorable with his lips slightly parted and his hands folded over his stomach. I smiled and walked out of my room to see if my mum was awake yet and when I saw that her bedroom was empty I made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I saw a piece of paper on the counter and picked it up: