How Does It Work?

How Does It Work?

Every month, we'll be holding a competition to find the best writer in a particular genre. We'll accept ten entrants per genre, so try and enter quickly before all the spots fill up!

All you need to do to enter is type the name of your story and its genre in the comments section on the "How Do I Enrol?" chapter.

Once we see your story (and have checked it fits the requirements), we'll enter it onto the list. The lists will be published after the entry period.

We will accept students for two weeks of the month. After that, each of the students will receive a message from us with a link to a story. It's your task to read the first chapter of that story and give it a grade (follow the form on the later chapter).

Everyone has to grade a story. We (@lydiad55 and @devineissofinex) will grade all of the stories, with some help from some other teachers. Then we'll announce the 'top student' (the best graded) from each category, an overall winner, and the best grader (the person who gave the closest grade to us).

The winners will receive prizes (as listed on a future chapter) and also have a link to their story posted on our message board for the month!