Y.23

Love is wanting more for somebody than you want for yourself

    Ms.Parker

       "You're being released today" The doctor told me  , handing me papers "Your husband is here to pick you up." She smiled about to walk out

"Wait..... my husband?" I questioned confused as to who that could be "Um  , he's sitting in the waiting room.  Would you like for him to see you? " I nodded my head then looked down at the release forms and started to sign off on different forms.

     "Missed me baby?" That voice... made the hair on my arms stand up  , sent frightening chills down my back and sent fear into my heart. He stood there in the door frame  , 6'5 , smooth chocolate skin a body full of tattoos , brush cut and a goatee and like always he was in designer. 

"Marcus.... please no" I croaked wishing I could get up and run but I was in recovery mode right now so I'm disabled for the time being.  "I miss you and my sexy baby Mercedes.  Is she still as fine as I remember?" Marcus laughed a little then stop "Wait don't answer that.... of course she is I already saw her....you wanna know how I saw her?"

     I stayed quiet,  I know from my past with him That's not a good idea but my jaw was actually hurting and I don't have time to entertain him. "I've been following you guys for a while now.... You guys just up and left me without saying goodbye."

Marcus was sick and I'm glad my daughter and I got away from him when we did  , I honestly wish ghost was here to be my king and save me but I know how cold hearted ghost is and he honestly doesn't give a flying fuck about us anymore. 

    "I hate you" I spoke with tears forming in my eyelids "Aww baby hate is a strong word" Marcus heavy foot ass stomped towards me with a sinister grin "You know... " he started off with a whisper

"Since they think I'm your husband I can tell them to pull the plug on Mercedes.... so you either do what the fuck I say or the lil bitch dies and so do you."

Marcus quickly rose up and looked at the doctor who rolled in with the wheel chair "Are y'all ready to go?" Marcus looked at the doctor with the same smirk he gave me  , I wish she could catch the fear in my eyes but she didn't. 

"Yes I can't wait to take my beautiful wife home" Marcus lied rubbing his fingers through his goatee, "Aww That's so sweet" She hummed then her phone rung  , she dug her hand in her pocket and stuck up her index finger indicating for us to hold on. "Hello baby?" She spoke into the phone

"No ghost, I did -" She stopped talking and walked out,  my heart dropped and my stomach felt like it was in my ass.  Ghost.... Ghost.... Ghost

A few minutes later she walked back in with her face turned upside down "Um my bad but what will you guys do about your daughter? Shes coming along well"

"Pull the plug" Marcus spoke before I could and I couldn't even speak the wires on my jaw were irritating my mouth,  I opened my mouth but no words came out. 

The doctor looked at me with a shocking look "Are you sure?  She's bound to recover.  I don't think -"

"Pull the plug" he said in a demanding voice, tears slid down my face and my chest started to huff and puff causing them to look at me. "What's wrong? "

"NO" Was all I was able to say,  Marcus pushed the nurse out of the room to talk to her.  They both stared at me as I cried hysterically not wanting my daughter to die. 

        All I could see was Marcus yelling "PULL THE PLUG"

  Younique

     The blood from Char was stained on my knuckles  , I stood in the master bathroom washing it off.  I don't think I reacted the right wait but still she deserved it.