Y.14

Younique in the Mm

"I Got Your Back Too" - Anonymous

Younique

I Pressed My Freshly Manicured Finger Against The Elevator Button In Coach Chris Condo . I Just Left The Practice And I Am Tired As Hell. Felt Like I Was Gonna Break Down And Cry In That Practice.

Quan Would Be Coning To Get Me But Lately He's Been Handling Alot Of Business So He Says. So My Cousin Karlie I Met At The CookOut Said She Would Be Coming To Get Me And We'd Go Back To Her House To Chill. Not A Fan Of Meeting New People But Its Worth A Shot.

Lucky Was At Quan's Mom House , He Loved It Over There And I Know He Was Starting To Look Up To Her Ass A Mom Cause I Was Too. She'd Call My Phone From Time To Time Just To Check Up On Us.

I Stepped Inside The Elevator And Waited For It To Close. I Looked Down At My Ringing Phone, It Was Karlie I Slid The Green Icon And Answered The Phone. "I'm Outside" She Spoke In Her Soft Voice.

"I'm Coming" I Told Her Fixing My Gym Bad Strap On My Shoulder. "Aye So Its This Club That I Wanna Go To Tonight... " She Trailed Off And I Heard Shuffling "All The Big Bankers And Hustlers Gonna Be There And I Already Gotta Baby Sitter For Nina" Nina Is Her Three Year Old Baby Girl, I Never Asked Who The Baby Father Was But I Assumed He Was Mix Because Nina Had Some Good Ass Hair.

"So.... " I Stepped Out The Elevator As It Reached Ground Level , I Walked Into The Lobby Being Greeted By A Smile From The Lady At The Front Desk. I Pushed Opened The Door And A Ray Of Sun Hit Me In The Face , It Was Truly Hot Outside And I Haven't Been Out Here For At Least 2.5 Seconds. Florida The Weather Man.

"So.... Bring Yo Ass With Me And Get In The Car Standing There Looking Like A Lost Puppy" Karlie Beeped The Horn Of Her All White Nissan , I Hung Up The Phone And Jogged Towards The Car. She Popped Open The Trunk , I Placed My Things Inside And Got In The Passenger Side.

The Cool A/C Hit My Face And The Smell Of cheery Danced Under My Nose. "So We're Going To This Club" Karlie Stated Putting The Car In Reverse , Karlie Was Bad. From Her Long Black Hair , To Her Smooth Caramel Skin . Her Body Was A1 Too , For Somebody That Had A Baby For That Matter.

"Don't Wanna Go" I Said Looking Through My Phone For Quans Contact "And Why Is That? "

"Nothing For Me To Do There" I Had To Practice More At Home Plus I Was Tired And I Don't Even Look Good Enough To Be Seen At A Club. "Girl , You Sitting There Worried Boutcho Lil Boyfriend. Come Out And Have Some Fun"

I Smacked My Lips And Thought About It For A Second "ight We Can Go But I Don't Have Nothing To Wear"

"I Got You" Karlie Pulled Up To An Apartment Building , She Parked Her Car In Her Parking Spot , I Grabbed My Stuff And We Left Towards The Apartment Building Which Was Actually Nice. It Had A Nice Little Waterfall Infront Of It , And The Building Was Cream And Brown Which Matched The Rocky Waterfall.

Karlie Unlocked The Lobby Door With Her Keys , I Guess Anybody Can't Just Get In. Karlie Greeted The Lobby Man So Did I . We Got In The Elevator Which Took Us To The Third Floor , We Walked Down The Narrow Hall That Didn't Smell Like Piss Or As If A Bum Ran His Ass Across The Walls. Actually Smelled Good.

Karlie Unlocked Her Door And My Mouth Dropped In Awe At Her Apartment. Her Kitchen Was Located On The Left Along With Her Huge Dinning Room , Her Living Room Was Placed Right By The Large Window Which Showed The View Of The Hood.

"This Is Nice" I Stated Dropping My Bags By The Door And Taking Off My Dance Shoes "Thanks. Worked Hard For This" She Smiled Walking Down A Hall And I Followed "Where You Work?" I Questioned Admiring Her Nicely Decorated Room.