Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Threats
{ Sungyeon's POV }

I was studying in my room when I received a message from KakaoTalk.

Just arrived. I'm tired. :(

A smile crept on my face when I realized it was Minhyuk.

SY: Aigoo. Can't you take a rest, oppa?

MH: No, I have to practice for tomorrow's performance. [crying emoticon]

SY: [hugging emoticon] Aw. Don't worry, I'll let you rest during the filming :)

MH: I wish you would really hug me like that though

I almost choked on my own saliva after reading that. I covered my face with my palms and tried not to scream, but I did without a sound resulting to a fast heartbeat.

SY: Should I? So come back as soon as possible :)

MH: AAAAH OF COURSE I WANT TO COME BACK AS SOON AS I COULD. What are you doing?

SY: Studying.

MH: I thought you were thinking of me. Hahahaha [pouting emoticon]

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

SY: you seem really tired. Maybe you should sleep.

MH: Hahaha, right. Okay, good night. Dream of me sweetly.

"I always do." I said as if he could hear me.

SY: Alright then, sleep. Good night.

I put the phone down and tried to study but I just ended up smiling while thinking of him. Aigoo, the way he affects me...

Still, I tried to study so I won't disappoint my dad any more than I already did.

#

I woke up the next day with a stiff neck. I fell asleep on my desk. I sighed and hurried to the bathroom.

I didn't dream of Minhyuk today, but it's okay... I'll see him tomorrow anyway.

I went with my skateboard to the university today. There has been some changes since I showed on TV. More people became friendlier to me and I always hear whispers from them when I pass by.

"Ya, did you study for the exam? I think I'm gonna cry later." Yerin said.

I'm thankful Yerin is beside me most of the time to make me forget about all the whispers.

"Yes, I studied. Why?"

"I studied, but you know, I don't feel like it's enough!" She said.

"Then keep studying."

"Good advice. I'll go to the library for now. See you later!" She said and walked away.

"Okay."

I sighed. Walking alone is always awkward, especially when there are so many people staring at you.

I opened my locker to put some of my things there when I saw a red box. I opened it curiously and was shocked of what I saw inside that I threw it away to the pavement.

I screamed, calling the attention of the people there. They all gathered around me but nobody dared to ask if I'm alright.

I ran away, leaving my locker open and all the people behind.

I'm sorry, Minhyuk oppa... I can't help it.

I thought as I started crying. In my whole life, this never happened to me. Someone sent me a dead rat with blood... and I saw a card saying,