CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3
Date A Fangirl
{ Sungyeon's POV }

"Look how scripted this show is! Aish, will you look at him? It's so obvious that he's forcing his smile. Aigoo, this show is non sense!" Yerin said with so much annoyance in her voice.

"But aren't they so lucky? I will only go to that show if Minhyuk joins." I said, while eating a popcorn.

We're currently watching Date A Fangirl aka DAF.

It's a show where fangirls get to date their idols for as long as they are pleasant in the viewers' eyes.

Idols are given and fangirls are chosen randomly. Well, not really. They choose the pretty ones and who knows what else should a fangirl do to be in the show?

It's really exciting, but many people say it's scripted just like We Got Married, a show where idols marry idols. Well, they're both in different networks and air at the same time so I guess the competition is tough.

A lot of fanboys were jealous though, since they can't date their girl idols.

"Yah, yah, it's almost 3! It's Weekly Idol time now, change the channel!" I said, looking at my watch. Aaah, I miss my precious bracelet.

She quickly changed the channel to Weekly Idol and it was just starting. We were both focused on TV because BTOB is the guest for today!

A smile automatically appeared on my face when I saw Minhyuk.

In the end, we ran out of pop corns while having teary eyes because they are, like, one of the funniest group ever!

"Seo Eunkwang, would you like to say something?" Donnie asked.

Eunkwang promoted their comeback and album, then their individual schedules. They've come a long way. I'm so proud of them.

"Can I say something?" Minhyuk asked.

"No, we're running out of time." Connie said.

They laughed. "Just a quick announcement." He said.

"Yes, yes, go on."

Minhyuk smiled at the camera. I held the pillow tighter. Is it weird that my heart literally races whenever he smiles?

I'm totally in love with him. It sounds crazy, I know. How can I fall in love with someone I don't even know personally, right? But it's just how I feel. I can't stop thinking about him and he's always the reason why I'm happy. I guess I love him for that.

How can someone be as beautiful as him? It's amazing.

Also, the thought that he kissed me that night will never fail to give me a fluttering feeling in my heart and stomach but I'm still really not sure how everything happened that night.

"Yes, Melody, I will appear on the show Date A Fangirl soon! I'm excited and I can't wait to experience dating my fan! Please anticipate, I'll work hard. Thank you." He said.

The other members clapped.

My eyes widened. Yerin and I looked into each other and screamed. «AaaaaaAAAAAAAHHH!!!!» We even held hands and shook together like crazy.

"You need to go!" She said.

"I do! I do! I will! Oh my God." I said, still catching my breath.

#

I went for the application the next day. Questions like "Why should we choose you" , "Why do you love Lee Minhyuk" are surely present.

"I've been a fan ever since he debuted with BTOB, it was a love at first sight. When I saw him in the music video, I knew he will be my favourite member. He is just so perfect! I love him so much!" The fangirl said in the interview. There were TV screens everywhere and the application for DAF is public but only to all the fangirls that are present today.