He patted Niall's shoulder, making the blonde to snap away from looking at the fake couple. "You know it's alright. This is just for a show."

"I know that." Niall replied. "And I really don't care what Zayn do and don't do. I'm just here doing my job to serve you boys whatever you need."

Hearing that from his best-friend-slash-his-assistant felt a bad taste in his mouth. Niall made it sound like they were making him a slave, which they don't.

"That hurts, you know..." Louis frowned, making Niall feeling really awful.

"I'm sorry, Louis." Niall apologized, placing his hand on Louis' shoulder. "I'm just really in a bad mood."

"I understand." Louis said. "Can we go to the press conference already?"

"Sure."
*****
The press conference was filled with questions about their upcoming album, the most-awaited tour, and some personal questions. They have done this a couple times so it felt like a routine to them. It lasted for about an hour and half.

As the journalists and photographers were leaving the area, all the boys stayed, getting ready for their two-hour rehearsal in Milan.

"Geez! That was the longest ninety minutes of my life." Louis whined, placing his feet on the table as he leaned back and putting his hands on the back of his neck, completely relaxing after enduring the nosy reporters and flashing cameras on their faces.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Harry added. "Anyways, do we have a break before the rehearsal?"

"Should be." Liam said, signaling the blonde to come closer to him.

"What is it?" Niall asked.

"Could you get me something to snack on?" He heard Liam requesting for food. Niall quickly gets his trusty notepad and pen to write down what Liam wanted for a snack.

"Anything specific?" The blonde asked.

"I want one too!" Harry raised his voice for the blonde to hear him.

Liam turned around and yelled back, "You don't even know what I'm getting!"

"I'm sure whatever it is, it will taste yummy so I'll have what Liam is having!" Harry grinned.

"Okay fine!" Liam answered Harry then faced Niall. "I guess we'll have two panini sandwiches. Could you tell them that to put more ground pepper?" Niall just nodded as he wrote down Liam's specific request. "And also no pickles, you know me and pickles. Ugh!" Liam making a sour expression on his face that Niall quickly got what his point was.

"Got it." Niall smiled as he finished writing down the request. Then, he turned around to find Louis. "How about you, Louis? Anything for a snack?"

"Can you get me biscotti?" The blonde went back to his notepad as he wrote down Louis' request. "And also coffee to match. Black, no sugar."

"Sure, got it."

"I want something to eat as well!" Niall felt his blood boil in annoyance as he heard the irritable voice of Zayn's girlfriend.

He had no choice but to walk towards her and write down as well what she wanted. Although, he hated her guts. There's nothing he can do but to accommodate whatever she wanted because the management was fond of her and if she decided to throw a fit, the management will always back her up. So the blonde tried his best to show his poker face and write down whatever Perrie wanted for a snack.

"Is there any particular food that you like to eat?" Niall flashed a fake smile. His mouth twitched involuntarily in discomfort. If he could, he would put a tape stretching his cheeks so his smile would stay that way.