Prologue

-edited.
032516

TEASER: (You can also watch the attached video which made by one of my admins, Ate Shay. Thank you so much!)

"I don't like you, Thea. I can't see myself being stuck to you for the rest of my life. Besides, Elle is my girlfriend."

It was like a bomb to her ear and the best gift she had received on her eighteenth birthday. Please, note the sarcasm.

Prinsipe Iglesias is all she can see. Para sa kanya, wala ng papantay pa sa binata. She really adores him a lot that she spent her days and night hoping that he is the one for her.

Sino ba naman kasing babae ang hindi aasa kung sa bawat yugto ng buhay mo ay nasa tabi mo ang lalaking gusto mo? Sino ang hindi aasa sa isang katulad ni Prinsipe na isang ngiti lang sayo, lahat ng pagod at hinanakit mo, pati problema mo ay mawawala? Na parang kaya mo ang lahat basta kasama mo siya?

Life was really so ironic. When she thought that everything will be wonderful on her eighteenth birthday, Prinsipe make her feel worthless - all her effort goes to wastes in a split moment. And now that she's broken, she had nothing to lose so why not fight until the end?

Si Elle lang naman ang kalaban niya. And knowing her brothers, hindi iyon basta basta ibibigay kay Prinsipe while all of her brothers like Prinsipe for her.

"Do you really think that I will stop chasing you because you have a girlfriend? Hell no, Prince. Because I am Althea Driana Knudsen and no one can stop me!" She sweetly whispered.

Pero sa hindi inaasahang pangyayari, nagbago ang lahat – ang simpleng buhay at masayang pamilyang mayroon siya ay nanganganib na masira. Kasunod niyon ay ang paglitaw sa eksena ni Leandro – ang lalaking may abuhing mga mata na naging anino niya mula nang mabago ang takbo ng buhay.

Ano ang magiging papel ni Leandro sa buhay niya at ano na ang mangyayari sa kanila ni Prinsipe?