Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!

Start from the beginning

"Jim are you sure you are alright?" Ember asked and the australian boy smiled.

"Don't you worry there little tasmanian devil" He said "I am all okay. Beside Shirley is taken care of me". He pointed at the alligator on his back. Then he began moving a little away from her, but Ember was sure she heard him mumble the words "So it is almost time, I didn't think it would be that quick". That made no sense to her whatsoever. However Alex began his plans once again. He wanted to go scouting and in the mean time wanted the others to go back to the door. However when they turned around the door was gone. A dark scenery of some mountains and wasteland could be seen instead. Ember didn't feel so good.

"Um where is the door?" Syrus questioned "So much for going back". Sy sighed.

"Good! Because we are not going back" Jaden said encouraging "My sister and Jesse is in this world. So we just go out there and find them". The others nodded. Ember sighed and shook her head a little. She was still a little surprised on how far Jaden's friends was going for him. For him and his sister that is. She could remember Jesse saying something about Jaden being the leader, and that his friends would follow him anywhere. She smiled a little, now that she knew that was true. Suddenly Shirley was growling pretty loud. Jim nodded and turned towards the others.

"Shirley senses someone nearby that house" Jim said and pointed at a almost ruined house. It had no roof and was made out of stone. Axel quickly neared the place signaling that they could come closer. Ember and Jim looking inside the house and found the place ransacked. On a old table a photo was shown of a man of some sort.

"What do we got here?" Jim asked. Axel snort a little.

"The place being or was ransacked" Axel told them. Then suddenly Ember noticed a shadow in the room. It grabbed the picture and rushed out of the house. Ember however noticed it was a little boy.

"Is that..? Hey you?" yelled Jaden and began running after the kid. Ember didn't like this one bit. However she couldn't let Jaden run off on his own. She remembered last time in the underground caves with Tanja. She quickly followed Jaden and saw Alex running passed her, thinking the same thing.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was rushing after the kid. He needed to catch up to him. At first he thought he had seen Jesse, but then seconds later found out, it was just a kid. A boy dressed in some old clothes. Like clothes from that time when people was dressed as knights and stuff. However the boy here looked more like a civilian, than a knight. Jaden was still on the boys trail. Even though he was just a boy, he might know something, about this world or something. Jaden bit his lip a little. He was actually sure he had startled the little guy. He hoped he could apologize when he catched up.

"Jaden Wait!" yelled a voice and Jaden saw Axel catching up to him. Jaden sneered.

"Talk and run Axel, that kid might know something" He replied. Axel nodded.

"I understand, but let me come with you. This could be a trap" He told him. Jaden really didn't care. He needed to get the information from the kid regardless the danger. They saw the kid some meters in front of them now and Jaden rushed towards him.

"Hey kid!" He yelled but then he found out the kid was not alone any longer. On the wall of one of the houses a giant fiend monster, who resembled a giant lizard with red armor on, was staring at them. The monster jumped down the building and was approaching the kid. He looked really scared now. The monster looked at the boy.

"Scarr scouted something" He said and looked at the boy "Wait, you not even warrior. You just a seedling, why you still here? Oh well it not matter, we play catch". He tossed something at the kid and he raised his duel disk to defend himself with. However that made the disk activate. Jaden sneered. He could still remember Sky's words from back then. When a duel has begun, when two duel disk's has gotten registered, a duel can't break before it has ended. He could hear the monster laugh. It apparently hadn't notice him, or his friends who were about to arrive here as well. Jaden really didn't care about them right now. He had to save that kid from getting forced to do something he doesn't want to, or worst case scenario die! Just like Sky!