The truth

To tell the truth, I wasn't as weakly pathetic as I claimed to be. I was actually trained to be mentally fit, although not much on the physical and social part. I was always weak at that.

My body made it impossible for me. My growth spurt never came, my metabolism never sped up, but I was always quick when it comes to action.

I was disciplined at a young age up until now. Whipped up to be the best man I could be.

My body never showed such improvements, but my reflexes did.

I never really fit into society, or even trusted many people. Only a handful were worthy of my trust. There was Brandi and Chris as well as small group of others.

I also never really understood our economy. Well maybe it was because I lived in an era where hover boards were sold at a store near by, and the buses we rode were dragged on a magnetic panel cemented into the road.

Everything was advanced to the nearest impossible gadget you could think of. I silently stared out into the abyss we call world.

Not a single natural organic spec in sight. Everything was either recreated or just plastic with a bunch of medal.

The bus came up to a stop near by, and I could spot Anatasuki High off into the distance. It was one of the best boarding schools in the country, next to Kahoru Academy.

All my friends and I attended Anatasuki except Brandi. We never lived in campus, yet we somehow managed to meet each other. An odd coincidence that in the end we were close.

I forgot to mention the girl I've been, let's say, a one sided love story, who is older than me. I've fallen for her since fourth grade, and I've been stuck like that the whole time.

We had 12 classes a day, intense, I know. 9 hours of school, maybe even 10. Although we only have 4 days a week of school. 3 full days, and 1 half day.

Everything was hectic, but I instantly got used to the schedule.

The bus came to a halt in front of Kahoru Academy. Brandi stood up, straightening her skirt and jacket while slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Laters dorks." She smiled and gave Chris a smack on his forehead when he wouldn't return her fist bump.

She gave me a high five then sauntered off the bus and into the cherry blossom school.

The bus began its short trip to Anatasuki. I bubbled with giddy excitement when I come across the thought of seeing her face.

Her eyes when they shine, her smile that spreads over her beautiful lips. When she walks, talks or even eats. Okay weird I know, but she's the main reason why for everything in my life.

Losing her would be like losing your heart.

EDITED BY: TSAICHI

09/23/2015

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Well I did my best. I won't be editing for a while because I have my own book to worry about, but hey. I love the plot of this story.