Reader X Jean

This is dedicated to bunny. Her name is Meadow, and her name is used in dis too. This was a request and took awhile. I will gladly do this anytime I just need you to tell me your name and favorite character!
Oh also! Meadow! I started making this with your name and the story plot going
Her and she...
But it got really tricky and confusing when it came to you and a character communicating so I switched it to me and I. Sorry. But you, or my name in this chapter is meadow.
_______________

Meadow picked up and carried the last box into the nice apartment. It was her last box from moving. She was enrolled in University Of Delaware after living on her farm back at home, so she felt alittle foreign to the settlement changes here. After unpacking, and such, she got ready for class, which was tomorrow morning at 6:45.

________________
Now referring from meadow, she-her-etc. To my-I-etc. it got hard to write without confusing myself. Pure blonde
Tomorrow morning 😩
I sat in the back of the class with a girl I've recently met, named Krista, who had three girls dragging behind her. Ymir, Nabana and Hitch. I was in the middle of them as they all talked. I listened, she lost track when a bunch of boys walked in. Wearing football jerseys. The first boys in the front were big, and tall. One taller then the rest. Black hair and reminded her of an eggplant. Then three other came in. And she looked at the girls next to them, they all shutted up and watched as the boys walked in. She lightly chuckled before looking at them. They walked back and sat Infront of them. One of them was short with black hair. He had her arm wrapped around a blonde haired girl with the ombré style going on. They sat next to eachother. The brunette boy was alittle taller then the other boy and was walking with a black haired girl, and then there was one. He had brown like hair, more on the blonde side with brown side shave. He sat between the two couples people and were talking to them. Then turned.

"Hmm. You got a new person here Krista?" The blonde said. Krista nodded and smiled. The two couples turned.
"What's the name?" The girl next to the short guy said.
"Meadow" she replied(as in you ig)
The girl smiled. "I'm Tex.thats my nickname. My boy right here is Levi. The blonde one talking is Jean and the couple over there is Eren and Mikasa." They all waved except Levi. I smiled.
After class started I getting on my phone. After awhile we had to talk to the people beside us. I placed my phone down and turned to them all and started talking about something completely opposite. After I turned my phone was gone. I slowly hesitated as I looked around. Suddenly a Bang on my desk, making me shoot up in shock and instantly look at the cause. A fist with a phone in it. Eer homes attention was on my an the fist. I looked to see it was Jean. He was facing the front of the room, just reaching back his hand. I grabbed the phone, instantly realizing it was mine. I snatched it from his hands and he turned his head and smiled. "I was bored" is all he said. I sighed
"Why Jean." I complained
"Why meadow" he mocked
"Hmph" I said "what did you do." I ask
"I put in all the football boys numbers in there. And everyone in this class, including Tex and Mikasa over here" he said before the teacher interupt
"Talking like always Jean?" The teacher said impatiently
"That's what I do" Jean replies
"Well stop." The teacher spit
"Well I can't really stop talking-if I stop talking then I will become like you in college, and I really don't wanna be that" Jean says and I almost burst out in laughter. But Tex didn't bother to keep it in. She laughed historically along with Eren. Levi just lowly chuckled .

After the teacher got over the argument, class shortly ended. I was weirded out by the schedule. It was one class a day, only for about an hour.
It was also weird about the timing. Sometimes it would be at 6 in the morning, then 12 in the afternoon, that 3 in the evening.

I was walking down Delaware's Main Street. I bumped into someone, who instantly murmured. I looked back at the and instantly realized who it was.
The only things I needed to say.
"Gonna try to rob my phone again?"
.......................

Attack on titan x reader >> one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara