"Okay, I think I know where you can go." Tate says.

"You can stay with my brother's pack. He won't mind, and would like to see the new family." Maci says. "When will you tell Damon, and what will you tell him about leaving?" She asks running a hand through her hair.

"I don't know yet." I answer honestly. The door opens to the young woman that looks like Holden. She looks at me smiling. She has one hand on her pregnant stomach, as walks over to me.

"You must be Symphony." She says extending her free hand for me to shake. I take it shaking her hand smiling.

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Bentley." She says letting our hands go. She looks at my stomach and then to my eyes. "Congratulations. Does he know?" She asks. I gulp shaking my head.

"No... I just found out two days ago from Holden." I say in a quite voice.

"Oh. I understand... It's still early to tell." She says placing her other hand on her pregnant stomach. "I'm surprised though," She starts. "He didn't mark you, yet here you are pregnant with his pups."

"I'm a hybrid." I say.

"Really?" She asks excitedly. I nod smiling at her. The door opens and his sweet scent fills the room.

"Hey sis, why are you so happy?" He questions putting the tray of food on the side table near where we are standing. My stomach growls and I devour the food. I look up to everyone one watching me. I smile shyly, being embarrassed, at them.

"So, when were you going to tell me your mate is a hybrid?" Bentley asks Damon.

"I thought you would have already known." He says shrugging his shoulders. He turns to his parents. "So why did you want to see us?" He asks.

"The rouges aren't going to leave anytime soon. They want Symphony, and that's all we know." Tate says. Damon tenses up as he looks at his father.

"She should leave to be protected." Maci says.

"Then where will we go?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest. Tate shakes his head smiling.

"You aren't going with her." Tate says amused. Damon growls at him. I walk up to Damon and put my hand on his shoulder. He relaxes instantly and looks at me.

"It will be fine. I'll be fine. I don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me." I say. He slowly nods his head and turns back to his parents.

"Where is she going?" He demands rather than asks. Tate rolls his eyes and Maci chuckles lightly looking at Tate.

"See just like you." She says amused.

"She is going to your uncle Alpha Adam." Tate says. Damon nods his head and turns to me.

"I will be fine." I assure him. He takes me in his arms. They wrap around me tightly and his head rests in the crock of my neck. I feel him inhaling, and I know my scent is calming him. I hug him back feeling safe, and hope he feels the same.

"I can't live without you." He mumbles into my neck. He lifts his head and looks at me. I give him a small smile.

"It's not forever, just until this blows over and the rouges are all dead." I say. He looks at me giving me a small smile.

"Not for forever." He repeats. I nod my head. He leans in and smashes his lips on mine. I respond back not caring that our family is in the room. I'm not going to get this for who knows how long. I don't know how I will be able to stay away but it's for the best.

A throat clearing breaks us apart breathing heavily. I look down blushing not wanting to see everyone right now. "You should start your way soon. You will have to travel shifted, but it will get you there faster." Tate says. I feel Damon tense up, but I nod my head ignoring him.

"I will have Nathan, Lance, Mason, and Trevor accompany you." Tate adds. He looks to Toby and smiles. "You can go too."

"Thank you Alpha." Toby says. I look up smiling at him.

"I'll go too." Holden says. Tate nods his head at him.

"This means a lot that you will let us go with four wolves." I say. Tate and Maci both smile at me.

"Honey, you are now our family. We will take every precaution with you." Maci says. She gets off Tate's lap and comes over to me. Damon let's me go only for her to hug me. She hugs me tight and I hug her back. "Especially with the pups." She whispers in my ear. It was so quiet that I can barely hear it. She pulls back smiling at me, and I can't help but return it.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Stay tuned....