Chapter 4: Debut Showcase

Start from the beginning

"Hey." A voice said beside me.

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Jeonghan sitting in the chair beside me. His hair and makeup was already completed.

"Hey. What's up?" I said.

"Not much. A bit bored." He said.

I laughed. Normally Jeonghan would go talk to Joshua when he was bored. It was nice having him come to me.

"Excited?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "All our hard work will now pay off."

"Yeah it will." I said.

I was finished with my hair and makeup and I turned in my chair to face Jeonghan.

"You should talk to him soon, you know." I said.

Jeonghan sighed. "Yeah, I do know. I'm been putting it off this past week. I feel like he should come talk to me though. I didn't do anything wrong."

"But if you think like that, you two may never be friends again." I said.

"That's true." Jeonghan said looking down.

"Hey. Let's not think about that right now." I said reaching my hand out to his. "Let's think about what's going to happened in the next hour."

Jeonghan smiled at me. "You're right."

After a little bit, our show started. We started by performing Bang and then Shining Diamond. Then we did some talking and then continued with the unit performances. The hip hop unit went first. The performance went well. Second was the vocal unit. They wanted me to go back and change for the next song, but with a lot of nagging I got them the let me stay to watch the vocal unit and change after, while performance unit was performing.

It was a good performance. Jeonghan voice was so nice. Well, everybody's voice was nice, but Jeonghan's voice was special to me because it was the voice of the man I loved.

After 20 ended, the vocal team came off and I left to go change with them. Both Jeonghan and I stayed to the back of the group.

"You did well." I said the Jeonghan.

He laughed. "Thank you. You did too."

I put my around Jeonghan's shoulder. It was still a bit dark backstage, but I could tell Jeonghan was blushing.

Jeonghan hit me lightly.

"Stop." He said.

"I'm not doing anything." I said back.

Jeonghan glared at me and I laughed. I took my arm off of Jeonghan as we walked in the dressing room.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Seungkwan asked Jeonghan after we walked in. "Your face is really red."

I tried my best not to start laughing after Seungkwan said that.

"I'm just warm in this sweater." Jeonghan lied.

Seungkwan seemed like he wasn't completely convinced, but accepted the answer.

Soon we were all back on stage to perform our title track, adore you.

After we finished we all went backstage to our dressing room. I sat down, tried, and looked around to see a few members crying.

"Look how cute they are." Jeonghan said as he sat beside me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Wonwoo and Mingyu." Jeonghan said point over to the couple.

I looked over to see Wonwoo hugging and comforting a crying Mingyu.

"Never thought Mingyu would be one of the ones crying." I said.

Jeonghan just laughed.

"It would be nice if the member knew, because then we could do that." He said, still looking at Wonwoo and Mingyu.

I looked to see the two kissing, and, of course, other members gagging at them.

"Well, we could tell them. If you want." I said.

"Not yet. Soon, but not yet." Jeonghan said. "I'll like to settle things with Joshua first."

"That sounds good. I think you should." I said.

After we changed and thanked all the staff, we headed back to the dorm.

"You boys should order some food. You need to eat after all that exercise." Our manger said after we were all back in our dorm.

"Can we get pizza?!" Dino said.

"Sure, if that's ok with all your hyungs." Our manger said.

A chorus of yes and sure could be heard.

"Alright, I'll order it." Our manger said.

"Thank you!" The 13 people said almost all at once.

Everyone started going in their own directions. I saw Vernon, Wonwoo, and Mingyu in the living room, so I knew my bedroom was empty. I looked over at Jeonghan and he knew to follow me after a few minutes.

This was our routine, one of us would make the signal, then head to our bedroom, and then the other would follow after a few minutes. It doesn't seem like anyone has caught onto our routine yet. Which is good, because we don't have any other ideas.

I sat on my bed and waited for Jeonghan to come. After about 10 minutes, there was a light knock on my door.

"Come in~" I said in a sing song voice.

Jeonghan poked his head in. "Hii"

He walked in and sat on my bed beside me. We talked for a little bit and until we heard yelling, meaning the pizza was here.

I stood up from my bed. "Let's go before there's nothing left."

Jeonghan stayed sitting.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Seungcheol, I'm going to tell you something soon, and I want you to promise me you won't get really mad." Jeonghan said.

"I can't see what you could do to get me really mad, but sure, I promise." I said, very confused. "But what is it that you're going to do?"

"Thank you." Jeonghan said standing up. "I can't tell you right now. I'm sorry."

Then Jeonghan left the room, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Dun dun dun! What is Jeonghan going to do?!

Sorry this is being uploaded later then I wanted. Life is being a butt right now.

Funny story, after I finished writing this my mom bought me pizza. :P

Meanie will be up tomorrow!

Hope you all enjoy this story!