Chapter 1

Waiting I watching my sister's dress for the big day. Gracie was going to explore the villages of Lintiona, to understand her Kingdom for she was going to take the throne soon.

Gracelin, Luciele, Ashlyen, those were my sisters, I was the youngest, Eadiline or my sisters like to call me Adlin. We all had nicknames Gracelin's was Gracie, Luciele's was Lucy, Ashlyen's was Ashley or sometimes Ash. Gracie was turning sixteen today, Lucy was thirteen, and Ashley was eleven.

Gracie was wearing a flowy Purple dress with sleeves that came to her elbow and then light fabric hanging down, it had a villager side to it but it looked amazing, her curly medium black hair down laying against her back. she smelled like Lavender her favorite scent, Lucy in a tan dress with long sleeves, her blonde hair in an amazingly perfect messy bun. she smelled of flowers in the summer but you also got the hint of a sweet gold like smell. Ashley in her bright yellow and orange dress with her brown hair short coming to her chin, she had two small braids in the front just hanging down to match with her other strands. she smelled like Oranges, sweet but a little tinge of sour, and me in my blue dress my black hair in a fancy bun. Me being only ten at the time was to young to have my own perfume so I used Lucy's.

"Are you nervous Adlin?" Gracie asked me. The room smelled of perfume, hairspray, and body lotion.

"You shouldn't be, you didn't have to memorize any part or worry about everyone staring at you like Gracie does" Lucy joked

"I am not nervous, I just feel uneasy like something or someone is unhappy or angry" I said, No one believed me then but I know what I felt

"It's your nerves talking sis" Lucy said

"Unless she is just crazy" Ashley joked

"Ash she is not Crazy" Gracie confirmed

"Girls," my mother said peeking her head in our room "it is time to start"

I didn't get a full body view but just my mother's head made me feel like i was playing dress up and i looked ridiculous.My mother had a way of looking breath taking

"Alright mom we are coming" Lucy assured her and my mother closed the door waiting outside with my father.

"everything will be ok, i will only be gone for a few months" Gracie tried to assure me.

"ya everything will be fine" I repeated trying to assure myself.

"are you guys coming?" Ashley asked opening the door. I walked gracefully over to the door and walked through behind Lucy, and Gracie, then Ashley turned off the light closed the white door behind me.

I looked at my mother "you look amazing mom" I complimented squinting through the dark hall

"you all look amazing," she replied "now lets do it like practice" she said and I recalled all thirty seven times we practiced and all twenty three times we messed up.

"we know mom, everything will be fine" Gracie assured her as we got in line, Parents first then Me, Ashley, Lucy, and last Gracie.

I heard the trumpets and saw the doors swing open. the lights in the hall were dark so they only saw us when we walked in the room.

"King Aron and Queen Viveca" the announcer announced.

My parents walked into the room, my moms gold dress moving with every step she took on the red and gold carpet and my dads shoes making a faint click sound as it hit the floor. Once they took there place standing in front of their thrones then my sisters and I were called.