Chapter 13

{Charlie}

After Blake beat me up. I went back to greeting packs. 5 other packs have showed up. More should be showing up threw out the week. I told all of the packs to go wait in the dinning hall and talk while I had the cooks put out some food.

I went into the room and stood on one of the tables and howled.

Everyone else howled with me.

"Thank you all for coming to help us with the war against the vampires. My name is Charlie Quinn and I am 1 of 3 original werewolves. My other originals could not greet you at the moment but you will be seeing them often as we train until the fighting starts. If you see any other packs arriving please greet them and get either Blake, Tyler, or myself. We will be the group of people that stop these blood suckers once and for all." I put my fist in the air and the crowd erupted in cheers and applause.

"Training will start soon. Until then please find one other person to share a room with, after please go see Rachel at the desk for your room. You may explore until farther notice. Thank you again."

Everyone stated talking and I took of to go to my own room.

Sorry for the short chapter but I have to get somewhere. Comment ideas for the book. Thanks

Love ya ;)