Chapter 3: Dream

Jovenshire's POV

I got home and instantly went to bed last night. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was in a deep sleep. I also had a dream about Sohinki again. I don't remember much but I'll try to describe as much as possible, I do remember it being odd though.
  In my dream I was sitting on my couch watching a movie, I don't remember what the movie was though. I then hear my doorbell and still just in my boxers, because that's what I sleep in, I went to go check the door. Whithout thinking I opened the door almost naked and standing drenched outside in the rain was a worry faced Sohinki. I quickly invite him in and he stands dripping in my front hallway staring at me while I close my door. I told him that I would go throw some pants on and get him a towel and told him to stay there. He nodded his head in agreement and I left to put pants on and get a towel. I went to the bathroom first so I could get him the needed towel and then I went to my room to throw pajama pants on. I return to the front hallway and I see Sohinki shivering, I hurry over and I drap the towel over his dripping wet body. I thought he looked rather adorable soaked and just wanted to cuddle with him to keep him warm. I decided I'd offer him some of my clothes for him to change into because his black hoodie and jeans were so wet they clung to his body which I thought was pretty sexy. He politely accepted and I went to grab him some clothes. I came back and gave him the clothes. He decided to change right there in front of me saying that because we're both male it's not a big deal. I was stunned so I just shook my head ok as he changed. He took his hoodie off and I realized he had no shirt underneath it so I saw his bare chest. He didn't have abs but it was still adorable because he was quite skinny so it wasn't like looking at a fat shirtless man like myself. He then put on one of my shirts that looked good on him because it was baggy, I mean his normal clothes are baggy but I thought that my baggy clothes looked better just because they're mine. He then took off his pants, it was a little difficult to do for him because they were so tightly clung to him but he worked it out. Now he was standing in front of me in one of my shirts, his body still wet, and in his boxers. It caused me to become aroused. He quickly threw on the pants and they were tighter than his normal jeans because I accidentally gave him an old pair of my jeans. It fit him better then the wet jeans but still clung to him a little. I had finally gotten the common sense to ask what was wrong and why he was there. He told me that he had to see me and tell me something but his car broke down so he just ran. That made me excited to hear because that meant he cared, just to run such a long distance to see me. He told me he also took the bus but it dropped him off two blocks away so that's when he started running but it still made me happy. I then told him to come sit down on the couch with me so he could tell me what he wanted to but didn't have to do it standing up awkwardly in my front entrance. He came over and sat on the couch and I joined. I don't remember exactly what he said but I remember him saying this, "Josh, I think I love you!"
I was so shocked, in the dream I supposedly had feelings for him for a long time and was glad to hear it but it was completely random and was thrown out there that it had made me speechless. Matt became worried like he had been before when he first arrived. He was probably worried because I wasn't replying but I was so filled with joy and confusion that I didn't know what to say. I finally stuttered out a few words. I said, "I, I love you too Matt." He smiled at my response and leaned close to my face. My eyes became wide and his smile became larger as he closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and my eyes stayed open for a little in shock but then I melted into the kiss and closed my eyes. We made out for a little but broke apart gasping for breath. Both of us had grins on our faces and once we had taken a long breath our lips connected and we began to make out again. I layed down on the couch, Matt still kissing me, he was now on top of me kissing me passionately. While kissing I began to remove my shirt off of him. He finished taking it off, breaking our kiss for a little then once he finished we began to kiss again. We both layed on the couch shirtless and making out until my phone rang breaking our kiss. After that I woke up and I've been awake ever since thinking about nothing else but Matt. I'm going crazy.