Chapter Eleven

Aiden phrases, then starts pacing. I tilt my head, watching him. I feel a chill in the air and suddenly I'm falling.

Aiden catches me just before I hit the ground, my body refuses to work and I fall into the sweet dark abyss that is my mind.

The sun light catches my attention, my eyes open and light filter through to show me the room. It's a bedroom, something I've only been in a few times.

"Ah you're awake, that's good" I hear Aide say as he walks into the room.

I just watch him, my stomach growls and Aiden laughs. My body is so weak that I can hardly move. My wolf growls at me for letting myself get so weak, I mentally sigh at him too tired to even argue with my wolf.

"Lets go get you some food"

I nod and he helps me up, my legs refuse to hold my weight and Aiden has to nearly drag me down the stairs and into the living room.

"Stay here" He says then swaggers into the kitchen.

I close my eyes, I wonder if my sister is okay and if she is hurting. All I ever wanted was for her to be safe, away from pain and suffering.

I lean my head against the sofa, the texture makes me shiver. Aiden walks in with two plates full of something, people food I presume.

He sets a plate on my knee then sits down next to me. We eat in silence, each in our own worlds. The food is delicious, my taste buds go crazy with all the new textures and flavours. I eat gently, not wanting to ever finish. I've never really had good food, my pack died when I was just three and since then we have hunted for food.

Once we have eaten we sit in silence, my mind reels with the thought that I might never see my sister. Aiden must have sensed my thoughts because he gets up and kneels before me.

"We will find your sister and my pack, please don't think that you won't see her again. if I know my Alpha he's already found a way out and is on his way back to us".

"Thanks, lets hope so" I reply, my body feels a lot better know but my mind still need to heal from what's happened.

***************************************************************************************

So guys, well I'd like to say a huge thank you to every single one of you. This book is getting hard to write but with your help I know I can finish it!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.