Prologue

Alice had crouched in the shadows under the window, listening to their conversation.
"The Avengers have arrived," someone barged in the room out of breath.
"Good. Get me the Winter Soldier no matter what it takes, but alive. Understood?" the boss said in his walkie talkie.
"Yes, sir," he got the response.
Her heart skipped a beat. Bucky was here? She crept out of the shadows to run to the place where the Avengers had to arrive. Her combat boots didn't make any sound as she stalked towards one of the guards and squeezed his carotid and dragged his unconscious body in the bushes. Alice took his walkie talkie, handcuffed him to the fence and covered his mouth with duct tape just in case. She got over the fence and quietly landed on her feet.
"North gates secure," Marco's voice pierced in her ear through her earpiece.
"Roger that. But we have a problem. Bucky is here?" she quietly said, walking in the shadows.
"Yeah, what's wrong?" Steve answered.
"Where is he?" her heart started to beat faster.
"I'm on the east side," Bucky answered.
"Bucky, listen to me. Stay where you are. Find somewhere to hide and stay low. I'm on my way," Alice turned around and ran on the opposite direction.
"What? No," he answered.
"What's going on?" Steve asked.
"It's a trap. I eavesdropped a conversation. HYDRA wants him," she whispered and knocked unconscious another guard.
"I'll be fine," Bucky retored.
"Do as Alice says. It's an order," Steve growled.
"Fine," Bucky sighed.
"This party sucks," Tony huffed.
"They already know you're here so fun is gonna be up anytime soon," Alice chuckled.
With that bullets started to whizz in the air.
"Yay," Tony exclaimed and flew over her head, shooting at the guards.
"I'm in position," Clint said.
"West gates secure," Natasha whispered.
"Roger that," Steve answered and she heard a metal colliding with something or someone.
Alice kept running, on her way shooting at guards.
"Привести базуки," deep man's voice said through the walkie talkie she took from the guard. (Bring the bazookas.)
"Guys, they have bazookas," Alice warned.
"Oh, hell no," Sam whined.
Lightning striked and it started to rain. That was the sign that Thor had joined the party. He usually wasn't using earpiece so everyone were in kind of obscurity not knowing where he is and how is he doing. Girl had reached the east side and removed the safety of her gun.
"Buck, where are you?" she whispered.
"In the bushes," he replied.
"There are bushes everywhere, you smartass," Alice rolled her eyes and slowly went along the bushes with her gun raised.
Then a hand covered Alice's mouth and someone pulled her in the bushes. Instinctively she elbowed the attacker in the solar plexus and grabbed his other arm that was around her waist. As soon as she felt the smooth and cold metal, she relaxed.
"That hurts," Bucky uttered, releasing her.
"You scared me," Alice smacked his metal arm and winced in pain.
"Remind me to not sneak up on you again," brunet smiled.
"Right, lets go," she climbed over the fence.
"Out?" man frowned, but got over the fence as well.
Alice ran motioning for him to follow. And he did with lips stretched in a smile. Bucky had missed her so much. His heart was beating faster and in his stomach was this weird feeling again. Then she suddenly ducked and threw a man over her shoulder and with a strong blow, knocked him out. They kept running through the vines, battle sounds getting fainter with every step. The whole time they didn't say a word. Alice stopped only in front of a shed up in the hill and not very far from the house. Bucky kicked the door open, but it was empty. She lead him up a ladder and opened the small window.
"Why I'm here?" brunet spoke up.
"A second sniper wouldn't hurt. Barton is on the other side and he can't keep safe this one too," girl was panting and wiped sweat from her forehead.
"Okay," he nodded and put his rifle on the small table in front of the window.
"Look, I'm sorry and I know we have a lot to talk about-"
"Yeah, we do."
"Just stay safe, okay? And take this. I took it from one guard. Notify us if something important happens. They might speak Russian too," Alice looked up at him in the shadows, handing him the device.
"Of course," their fingers brushed and they both lingered in the touch.
"I have to go back," girl pulled back her hand and spun around.
"Ali, wait," he grabbed her hand and pulled back flush in his broad, muscular chest.
Alice reached on her tiptoes and in the midway their lips connected in a sweet yet passionate kiss. Her arms went around his neck and fingers slid in his soft, long hair. Man wrapped his metal arm around her waist and cupped her face with his blood and flesh hand.
"Guys, you don't have time for a quickie," Tony said, flying past, making both of them part.
"What is that 'quickie' thing you speak of, Man of Iron?" Thor boomed and Alice was surprised that he had agreed to use earpiece.
"I hate you Tony," girl hissed, stepping away from Bucky.
"Can I be the godfather?" billionaire asked.
"C'mon, guys. Focus on the mission," Steve retorted.
"Just asking," Tony snickered.
"I don't want this to be our only kiss," brunet whispered.
"Then lets do our job, so it wouldn't," Alice flashed a smile and ran down the ladder.
"I'm in position," Bucky said.
Girl smirked running back to the house through the vines. It was still raining and the grass was wet and muddy. Her combat suit was starting to get soaked wet and cold, and she tried to stop her teeth from clattering.

--------------A/N--------------

Hi, so as you see it's a prologue. So I'd like to know if you're interested in this story.
Love, Undi