Chapter 3; Revenge with a cherry on top.

So? Do you guys know who beat her...you have to read the first 2 books to know...I hope you are enjoying my book!

I love ya'll! Vote//Comment//Follow*Fan!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my visit with Lara, I decided I would drop by Kyle's parents house. "Hello, what are you doing here?" Kyle's dad asked me, hugging my not so slim body. "I figured I would let you guys spend a little time with your granddaughter" I replied. Katherine came out from the kitchen and wrapped her tan arms around her husband. She looks amazing! She had her beach blonde hair in a messy side braid, and her makeup was flawless! She was wearing some skinny jeans and a gold fringe top. "How is she?" She asked me. I smiled and handed her Naveah. "She has been extemely good...um, we took her to see Lara today" I told them. They didn't know about Lara. "Um, I got a call from the hospital today...Lara woke up!" Katherine's eyes widening. "Really, that is so cool!!" She shouted.

After a few hours of visiting with them, I left Naveah there and went home. I pulled into the driveway of our 2 story home. "Hey babe" whispered Kyle, wrapping his hands aroumd my waist when I closed the front door. "Kyle, I am exhausted...no sex now!" My bitchy hormones yelped. Kyle knotted his eyebrows and clenched his jaw. "What makes you think that I wanted some?" He asked. Yah right, I'm not that stupid!

I opened a cupboard in the kitchen and pulled out a cookie. "Lara woke up" I told him. Kyle's gray sexy eyes widened. "Oh my god, really!?" He asked. I shook my head and finished the last of the melting chocolate cookie. "That's great!!" He exclaimed. I've told him...now it's time to get some revenge!

"So you know my old English teacher?" I asked him.

"Yah?"

"Lara has been going out with him" The fact still makes me cringe.

"Ew, that's gross?" Kyle yelled.

"What? He was hot!" I yelled back.

Kyles face became completely washed out, as if my last comment stabbed him in the heart. "Why are you even telling me this?" He asked. I stepped closer to him and wiped a tear away from my cheek. "He's been, um..he's been beating her...she has multiple bruises, 2 black eyes, and a huge scar on her stomach" I confessed to him. Anger covered his face, his jaw clenching. I gritted my teeth together and more tears rushed down. "And I want some fucking revenge". Kyle smiled and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry...I will take care of it". As we embraced, my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. I heard nothing but heavy breathing come from the other end. "Hello?" Nothing.

Kyle took the phone and looked at the number. "It's an unavailable number" he said. I grabbed my phone back, "Who the fuck is this?" I screamed. A dark, husky, low voice answered back on the other line. "Hello Sasha, your baby is beautiful...she'll look great in a casket". Fuck! Kyle's eyes widened. "You won't touch my fucking baby! Who the hell are you!?" I screamed. I put my phone on speaker so we could both hear it. "That little detail doesn't matter" the unknown voice replied. I hung up and quickly called Kyle's parents to make sure Naveah was okay.

"Hello?" Kathleen asked. "Where is she? Where is she, I need to speak to her!?" I screamed. "Who?" Kathleen replied. Dammit! "Naveah..where is she, is she okay?" I asked. Kathleen laughed, "Sasha she is fine, she is right here sleeping in my arms...seperation anxiety much?". I hung up thr phone and ran to Kyle, throwing my arms around him and soaking his shirt with my tears. "Who is this?" I asked. Kyle rested his chin on top of my head. "I don't--" Kyle was interrupted by Naveah's nursery door slamming shut. Kyle broke our embrace and ran upstairs. I followed up after him.

"Open it!" I screamed. "I can't, it's locked." He screamed back. Just then Ella came out. "What's the matter?" She asked, holding a basket of laundry and cleaning products. "Jeez Ella, we thought you were someone trying to kill us" I told her. A look of confusion came across her face. "Why wou--" I interrupted her and told her what happened. She shook her head, "That's creepy". Kyle and I walked into our bedroom and shut the door. "Who could this be?" I asked Kyle. "I don't know, but this is pissing me off". Kyle walked to a desk in the corner of our room. "What's this?" He asked. I got up and saw what he was looking at.

It was a purple envelope with Kyle and Sasha written on top. Kyle opened the envelope and read the letter aloud.

Sasha and Kyle,
You took Lara away from me...so I am going to take everything away from you...I have warned you!
*****

I knew who was messing with us now. "Ready for our revenge?" I asked Kyle. He clenched his jaw and nodded.