Free Fallin' | L.S |

My second one shot!! am on fire!!!
Okay so before you start reading i suggest you buckle your seat-belts cause this one is gonna be emotional...
The story is inspired by the cover of the song Free Fallin' by Jhon Mayer (Harry's Favorite! link up above)..i suggest you listen to it while reading cause it really gets the mood going :)

Ohh and this story is dedicated to uniquelyxlarry cause she is my idol!! She is awesome and this story is also kinda inspired from her story "I Sleep Naked"...that story had me on an emotional roller-coaster....:')

Okay. So vote & Comment! tell me what you think about this! :)

__________________________

"He was a good boy, loves his mama

Loves Jesus, and America too"

The first time i saw Harry Styles, these were the exact words that crossed my mind. 

He was a good boy. With his dark curls, wearing a white shirt with formal pants and shoes. He was leaving the church with his mother when he looked at me with those hazel green eyes of his...

Pure and peaceful.

That was him while i was the typical bad boy...With tank tops and shorts, tattoo covered arms, basketball in my hand and a beanie to cover my messy honey hair.

If he was the light, I was the dark.

If he was the calm sea, I was the one with the mighty storm.

If he was the savior, I was the hell raiser.

That's how different we were from each other. but i guess fate had other plans.

So I wasn't surprise when i saw him in my school next year.

While i was in my senior year he was just a new fresh sophomore. So soon it became a habit of mine to stare at him as he walked through the hallways going to his classes or in the cafeteria, when he would eat or chat with his friends.And the pretty pink blush that would always find it's way to his face when he met my gaze....Well that was the thing i pretty much lived for.And then one day, he bumped into me while rushing to his chemistry class...Well, that was the day the puzzle of my life was solved. He was it.We collided and everything changed.

"He was a good boy, crazy about Elvis

Loved Horses, and his boyfriend too..."

He was a good boy.

Keeping things perfect. Always helping others...Rescuing them...rescuing me..

The way he would frown at me whenever I'd lit a cigarette.

Or the way he would scold me whenever I drank way too much.

Or the way he'd cry every time I'd take drugs.

Or the way he'd hold me every time I got a new scar on my arms..

It was like, all my scars, the tattoos, the mistakes I've made didn't matter to him at all. He'd always bring me back to him...Every time i did something wrong, he'd be right there beside me to show me the right.