Chapter 5

It's a message from Brayn, i plug my earphones and i take my phone in my hand and walk towards the balcony, and i just feel so good listening to Adel-One and only.

***Conversation messenger ***

Brayn : hi miss :)
Sarah : hello
Brayn: how are you ?!
Sarah : i m fine and you ?!
I hate messenger, what !! i just prefer whatsapp and i hate this  kind of conversation so boring but anyway i have nothing else to do .
Brayn: you from this town?
Me: no i m just studying here !

I m not really in mood to tell him my life story where i m from, the several cities i lived in, where my parents live ...
Brayn: cool what you are studying ?!
Me: midwife. You?!
Brayn: i m a lawyer
Yes i already know but i don't want to make him feel like i totally don't care , not that i do but at least his good looking hahaha!!
Me: good
The weather is just awesome it's nearly 4p.m it's no longer so sunny but still not cold just perfect for a walk by beach , i stare at people in the street everybody seem busy with their own life , my phone buzz
Brayn: you mind telling me good places here to visit, i'm here on a trip businesses trip but i have free evenings :)
Me: heum yeah
I just give him names of good places to visit, and my stomach calls for attention
Brayn: cool , maybe you can show me , we could go out or something
Me : why not someday
I just liked the way he tewisted it , nice move lawyer
Brayn: as i said i always have evenings i finish around 5 pm
Me: maybe the weekend
I might find little time to meet him , my stomach growled again , say no more let's go eat , i put my phone in charger and head to robi's room she went to study after the movie , yes everybody is having exams such a nightmare ,
Me: Aren't we having lunch today ?! Where is natacha ?!!
Robi: well believe it or not she volunteered to make lunch !!!!
That's a 1st :o  normally we would have an argue who's gonna do what and probably end up eating outside lol
I shout "Natachaaa, where are you "
She replies also shouting "in the kitchen !!!! "
I head to kitchen as i m closer a sweet smell fill my noses , that girl can cook i bet it's chicken and chicken it was , with some vegetables salade simply delicious
Me : you are the greatest nat!! Is it ready i m starving
I said with an innocent look and a kid s voice
Nat: just don't start crying and go set the table !!
I set the table we ate in peace having funny conversation over everything , i do the dishes after that as i finish , i hear Britney Spears song - work bitch and i run to my phone , i answer without glancing at who !!
Me: hello
Cat : hey there , well I don't have much credit to waste on you bitch we have a meeting with the teacher tomorow you better be there in time adios !!
No i m not even surprised that's cat not really the talky type i can hardly get informations from her especially when it comes to her love life , me ?! I just tell the whole world  hahaha
I text her asking when and where , i get the answer instanly same coffee shop at 5:30 pm , cool i won't wake up early :D
I head towards my desk and start studying a little since i have to , i feel tired after a while memorizing all those stuff that i already knew most of them simply because studying and practice is better then just studying and imagining how it is i take my phone to play candy crush again maybe i ll win this time after useless tries i run out of lifes i check photos in my phone , loads with my friends and i stare at one picture for a little while seeing that cute smile in mike's face always sends little waves of pain to my heart , i press delete and go to my room to get my laptop and my blanket i get comfortable on the sofa in front of TV and turn on my computer to keep my searches , i don't know for how long i ve been doing that when I felt Robi taking the computer from my lap and  turning off i adjust my self and keep my sweet sleep.

I wake up to robi's voice,
Robi : wake up lazy head , wake up , WAKE UPPPP
Could she possibly be more annoying , she keeps repeating those two words along with " we ll be late for gym " finelly i move head to bathroom to do the usual no shower until after gym, i went to the kitchen had a glass of orange juice and took an apple and my water bottel i placed both in my gym bag and we left the house together ......
After gym i took a shower, had a decent breakfast pancaks with loads of honey and a cup of tea.

It's 2 p.m i need to go to the hospital to ask about some exam stuff and then meet the teacher , the hospital is close to the coffeeshop so it's cool .
As i walk there same hospital smell invades my noise i remember 1st day i smelled it couldn't hate it more now to be honest i kinda miss it , wierd huh , i head towards the administration office gave them my name and took my exam schedule, i walk in hallway concentrated in the paper i have in hand when i bump into someone , i start mumbling " i i'm so sorry i i wasn't lo looking" when i finally look at the person in front of me, i can't help a wide smile across my face when i look at the beautiful brown eyes of  DR.JOHNNY FOSTER !!!!!!
____________________________________ AN:
I write from phone so there might be some faults sorry for that
Anybody excited about Johnny next chapter will be his POV !!!!!