Chapter 2: In the End, She Just Want to Sleep

He is sleeping beside her; the only thing that stands between them is the thin layer of cloths. Every time she looked at his face, her minds can't stop wondering. Nothing can describe what she felt now.

It really is a doki-doki{1} moment.

As in scared, frustrated, and cursing her fate 'doki-doki', that is.

(l/n)(f/n) just can't stop wishing so she can build a Wall Maria[1] between them so may the thin cloths are not the only one stands between him and her—while her mind also wondered 'God, did I ever do something in this live or the past one?! Is it THAT much that I deserved this?!?!' while she keeps looking—ehem, glaring to be exact—at his face. Even ultimate despair and rage can't describe her chaotic heart right now.

The reason of all that state of mind is simple:

HYAKUYA YUICHIRO is sleeping like a baby without any care of the world beside her, on the same bed.

Blame who? Of course, the one and only, Ichinose Guren. That guy definitely has something against her, she has no doubt of it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Summer will come soon—that means Cookie Kuki's busy time will also come soon. While trying hard to ignore that she get 2 troublesome disciples—definitely not assistants, she won't let them become her assistants. EVER.—(f/n) is now sketching for her art book[2], it was planned to contain 100 colored illustration of her and will be published this winter. Even though this means 'extra income', it also means 'extra works'—

"GUREN NO BAKA!!!"

The (h/c)ette blinked at the recently-become-very familiar voice. After a moment a silent, she chuckled. There is no way that was Hyakuya Yuichiro's voice suddenly heard out of nowhere. 'Ha ha ha, how funny,' she thought.

SLAM!! BRUAAG!! DUAG!!!

'......... okay... is that the sound of Guren kicking and slashing with Mahiru-no-yo something again?' a nervous bead started to roll off from her head as the thought come to her mind. Last time it happen was when Shinya royally piss the old man off—the utter horror from that horrid night is still clear in her mind—which was last New Year—what Hiiragi Shinya-sensei did that night, (l/n)(f/n) rather choose her obliviousness of what happened. So whatever or whoever made her homeroom teacher like this definitely... err... special.

Deciding that the best choice was leaving her pencil and sketch for a while, for the sake of this house so it may remain in one piece—the (e/c) eyed girl stands and walked towards her door. 'Ichinose-sensei' needs to calm down a little or he will just get older faster than the normal pace. Kicking or slashing something—moreover the one you named after your own lover—was never healthy. Or so Shinoa said while chopping something{2} with 'Shi-chan' last month.

Washing all the doubts remain, (f/n) opened the door, "Oi, Guren—dear my beloved G-kun{3}, I let you on rampage for three minutes and you come to my room with a corpse?!" the young maiden shouted in horrification as her eyes widen in the side of Guren carrying a body like a sack on his right shoulder.

"Of course not, idiot!" Guren barked—wow, he must be in PMS[3], "Anyway, take care of this brat! If you don't want to sleep with him beside you, go sleep in the sofa!" and after literally throwing the guy in her school's gakuran[4] to her bed from the door, the man slammed her door shut—harshly, so harsh that she jumped.