Chapter 1: Thus, She Slams Her Face to the Desk

"Oi, your expression got even more rotten today, huh..." Ichinose Guren commented to the girl in front of him, pausing his dinner for a while, "I bet it has something to with Shinoa or that creepy rival of yours,"

"Both, plus another one," the girl who is currently 'facedesk'-ing answered, her voice is a bit muffled due to the fact she can't breathe with her nose pressed to the dinner table's wood. How she even survive for the whole 20 minutes is still a mystery. "That munchkin throws two newbie at me. And really, our situation is probably, if not definitely, at the worst state," (f/n) complaints, finally lifting her head before, only for pressing her chin at the table.

"Tell me more," Guren smirked at his neighbor's misery. What a jerk. Why he become her temporary guardian again?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(l/n)(f/n) is speechless.

Hyakuya Yuichiro, admittedly, has a serious deal of talents. His drawing is so smooth and his style is pleasing to the eyes for both shoujo and shounen readers, despite being in shonen style-but... but... what kind of person who will become a mangaka without even knowing what is screentone[1] and white[2]...? And also really, he only knows what is pencil and inks-even he doesn't several kinds of pens, except for G-pen[3].

"... you gotta be kidding me..." (f/n) can't no longer hold back her groans-it's already a good thing she doesn't facepalm.

"Heh! Now you see that I don't need your guidance, right?!" the raven confidentially stated. And he is wrong, so wrong that it's hurt. Shinoa is definitely not joking when she says 'a complete newbie', it's not a joke.

The (h/c) haired girl sighed heavily as her left hand put down the paper with Yuichiro's illustration, while her right one messages her forehead. The girl will soon develop this as a habit due to the massive headache this not-so-cute-and-Himedere-like-Tsundere will gave her.

"Hey, human," and here is another one, "are you mocking Yuu-chan?" 'Mika' glared at her with intensity of thousand Krakatoa's explosion[4]'s force.

Facewall sounds nice, (f/n) cried internally. No, perhaps banging her head into this café's wall will be more pleasant to relieve the sudden stress-it's right beside her. And really, does sighing counted as mocking? Even some people sigh as a sign of relief.

With yet another sigh, (f/n) dragged her (e/c) eyes to the blonde beside Yuichiro.

Hyakuya Mikaela, his stories idea are unique and he absolutely knows how to arrange an interesting plot-if it's not because he doesn't know what name[5] is, he will be an incredible author that every mangaka would love to work with. Though, the most troublesome part is: his personality. He really is a Yandere-an extreme case of possessiveness and over-protectiveness. When someone glance at 'Yuu-chan', he will glares at them even if he must tilted his head for nearly 180 degrees-she doesn't even want to imagine what he will do if someone punch 'Yuu-chan'. His personality is the worst, she's not joking at all, this is worse than that group task-he only got that beautiful looks and genius brain. Is this what people call 'tsundere' or 'kuudere'? No, it's not; Aisaka Taiga[6] and Tachibana Kanade[7] are cuties, unlike him.{1}

"... I want to go home..." (f/n) slammed her face to the desk as she sobs, tears prinking at her eyes. Why she accept this deal again?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(f/n) get an overwhelming urge to throw her hot miso soup[8] at Guren, who is laughing without any care of the world at her fate. Somebody tell her why her parents entrust her youth to this man again.

"So to put it simply-you, a problematic kid, must deal another with those brats while your relationship is at the worst stage? You better stay away for a while from my house!" the black haired man laughed. Being the Hyakuyas' homeroom teacher, of course he knows how troublesome they are. But then again, with his brute force or brain-he definitely manage to push their attitudes to be at least tolerable, for the world's most patient man-probably. Since as their fellow classmates... it's quite to bear them.

"I got it, I got it-I wonder why respect you again..." the girl sighed, "And also I can't stay away from your house even if I want to; my parents 'throw' me here, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah," Guren said, remembering how her parents easily dumped (f/n) and her belongings before having a long, long business trip 3 months ago. He even doubt if they're still alive, they never even called to ask how their daughter is, "and talking about your jobs..." he glared at (f/n), "didn't I tell you to quit it already? Many teachers throw complaints at me already because your habit of sleeping in the class and doing your 'stuffs' in the school books,"

"I can't," the (l/n) sighed for the nth times today, before continuing her dinner,

"Even Shinya already discover you are working-you are lucky that he keep that as a secret."

"I said to you: I can't," (f/n) points her chopsticks at the man, "there is no way Shinoa will just let me go when I said 'My teacher said to me to left this industry. Bye!' like that! She is responsible, unlike a certain someone!" she added as she sends the violet eyed man an accusing glances.

"I do my job, you brat. I conceal it so I can kick those Hiiragis off,"

"This is a school, not a politic, old man." 'But then again our school is a weird one,' the teen added on her thought, while sipping at her drink.

"Hey, I'm serious in case you don't realize it, brat-"

"Say someone who is making out with Hiiragi Mahiru-sensei at the back of gym,"
"...you saw that?!"
"Even I take a photo. Upupu~!{2}"

And thus, another father vs. daughter argument ensued between Ichinose Guren and (l/n)(f/n).

=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Papa!Guren is gold, so sorry if I make him OOC-the urge is just too strong.
Guren is a ship captain papa for Yuu and you here. His further relationship with Yuu will be explained later on.
Hope I don't make anyone OOC here.
Yuichiro and Mikaela's inexperienced background is inspired by Bakuman and Katsura Hoshino's history. *Still can't believe there are Quotev and Wattpad people actually like this*

Notes:
[1]
Screeentone is used for adding textures in manga, a very useful tool. In Japan, it's sold like a sticker-in short ready to use-the user just need to paste it then use cutter to cut it, but you also can add tones if use digital way too. If you used traditional way, then be careful to not use too much force when you use the cutter-or you will cut the paper too. There are various kinds of tones (backgrounds, shading, effects, etc.) and has a number code for each one-some mangaka even remember them because keep using it.
[2] This ink is very useful for making shiny effects, correcting little mistakes, and adding finishing details. Some people called it 'deleter ink' too due to the fact it can be used for deleting some mistakes. Just like the name stated, this ink is white colored.
[3] G-pen is the most famous pen in this world, probably. It's a type of pen nib used by many professional mangakas. Usually used for shonen manga since the manga contains many thick lines to deliver strong impression to the readers. To control the thick and thin of the line it produced, it's depending to the pressure the user gave; that's why if you can't control the amount of pressures, or if you are beginner, this pen is not suggested since too thick or too thin can ruin your drawing.
[4] Referring to Krakatoa's eruption in 1883. One of the world's strongest eruption.
[5] Not that name. It's a term used in mangaka for a very simple rough draft-and the drawings are very simple to in a 'Name' (such as stick-man) because the mangaka usually more focused into the dialogue for the sake of storyline. If the mangaka is a duo, the author will make the first 'Name' before the illustrator make the second 'Name' based on the first one. This is the first step in drawing manga; in case the editor approves it, then they will make the storyboard/manuscript.
[6] The heroine from 'Toradora!'. Many people call her the queen of Tsundere.
[7] One of 'Angel Beats!' main character. The title of the queen of Kuudere was bestowed upon her.
[8] A Japanese soup mainly consisting of a stock called 'dashi' and miso paste. The other ingredients are added based on personal preference or region or seasonal recipes. Negi and tofu, a strongly flavored ingredient mixed with a delicately flavored ingredients, are often combined.
{1} Kudos to the rotten Hikigaya Hachiman from Oregairu vol.1, chapter 2.
{2} I watch too much Danganronpa.

Source: baka-tsuki.org, pinterest.com, mangatorials.blogspot.com, en.wikipedia.org, Bakuman (by: Tsugumi Ohba(story), Takeshi Obata(art)), Kocchimuite! Miiko (by: Ono Eriko), Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (by: Izumi Tsubaki)
Chapter Image © Creator