Exo Jokes 55: Special One Shot

Suho One Shot

Hwayoung and Junmyun have always been studying and playing together. That made them as best friends. But it didn't end like this way. As in, they fall in love, yet. When they both entered the last year of High School, Hwayoung wanted to make the effort and become popular. But to do that, she had to break the strong bond between her and Junmyun.

Of course, it was certainly hard for her but she had to do it for her future and to make new friends. She only had Junmyun as a friend in High School and she didn't want it to stay that way. From then on, she became ignorant to him.

8 years later.

Hwayoung became a successful doctor, she just wasn't able to find her Mr Right. 26 years old, successful doctor, single. Single. After High School, she graduated with all A's and definitely became popular before that. She went out with a few boys but they all weren't serious with the relationships, so all them were just not the ones for her.

Meanwhile her long ex-bestfriend became famous in the KPOP Industry. He was scouted by SM Entertainment, he became a trainee there for a while and joined a new rookie boy group, EXO. He was now known as Suho. Hwayoung didn't notice anything the same in him from way back. He was forgotten by her.

Due to praticing too much, Suho injured his leg. He was taken to hospital, he was treated by Hwayoung's colleagues. None of them could do what she was able to do. She had to treat him after all the wasted efforts by her colleagues, though she didn't know it was Junmyun.

"Hmm, so you're in EXO? As the leader too? Impressive." She smiled gently as she numbed his leg. All the pain would hurt him very dearly if the leg wasn't numb.

"So how about you? Have you only been a doctor, never did a different job?" Suho asked.

"I trained to become a doctor for years and all the efforts were worth it. I didn't get a part-time job during that. My parents approved my well-worth studying, so they just worked harder for a higher income to pay for more food for me to eat. Now I usually treat whenever I feel like it. I also pay all the energy bills and stuff like that since my parents are getting old now. The treatment is done, you should rest for an hour, your leg will be numb until tomorrow. You'll have to stay the night. I'll get some of the other doctors to give you some pain relief pills for emergencies and they'll move you to a private room." She bowed and left the room.

"I didn't get to say thank you... But why does she look so familiar?" He talked to himself.

After he got treated for the next few weeks by Hwayoung, he was better already. Hwayoung was putting his personal information profile away to the successfully treated section, but, when she dropped it wasn't a surprise, what came out of it was a shock.

"Kim Junmyun? May 22, 1991? AB?" She couldn't believe it.

It was all coming back to her again. Suho was her childhood best friend. Suho was Junmyun. Junmyun was famous. A tear strolled down her cheek. He really became famous after school. A nerd turned into a rich singer.

"Hwayoung-ah?" A familiar voice called out to her, that same feeling, the person rested his hand onto her shoulder.

"Junmyun. Why didn't you tell me about yourself whenever I treated you? I've regretted all the times, I was horrible to you in the last year of school. It didn't change me at all, it made me feel guilty." She turned around facing him.

"I want you to forget everything from the past. Let's start over. I'm Kim Junmyun, also known as Suho, from EXO." He held his hand towards me.

"I-I'm Lee H-Hwayoung." She firmly held his hand, they both shook hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend? We can take it slowly." He didn't hesitate, he went straight to the point.

"A-are y-you sure? I mean, you're famous! You dating a doctor. An ordinary girl."

"Everyone will understand, you're my childhood friend after all. Nothing can stop me from dating you. C'mon, who wouldn't date you! Boys out there would love to daye you, they are just to scared to ask you to date them."

"If you really want me to."

"I know you want to, it's all over your face. 시랑해요." His arms coiled around her waist, giving a gentle kiss on the lips.

...................................

credits to exo fb page where i get this one shot 

VOTE AND COMMENT