Exo Jokes 28: [Scenario] Exo at your honeymoon

EXO AT YOUR HONEYMOON

Suho : *carrying you* Let's do it tonight, babe. *winks* *places you at a bed that's full of money*

D.O : Tadaa! I'm done cooking! ANd now I'm done cooking, Are we going to do it now? *winks*...

Kai : *Carrying you* *throws at the bed* Hey Babe! I'm already excited! Let's do it now? *licks lips* *gets naked*

Chanyeol : You know Babe, I've wanting you since then and Now you're here. I can't wait. *slowly goes to you* *smiles creepily*

Baekhyun : Jagiya~ I can't wait. I wanna have you tonight, I want to do it with you *seducing look* but before that, I'll apply make up on you first!

Sehun : *Kissing you* *After few minutes* Wait,Y-you're not Luhan Hyung! I-I'm Sorry. I-I'm going, *leaves and Finds Luhan*

Luhan : I told you. I'll show you my Manly side when we get at this stage. And now, Lemme show my Manliness to you *seducing look* *smirks*

Xiumin : *throws you at the bed* *getting excited* I want you tonight babe! Yeah! I'm so excite-*suddenly hears a sound from his stomach* Oh wait... I have to eat Meat Buns first~

Lay : *Excited* *gets naked* *kisses you* *few mins. After* W-wait.. W-why AM I NAKED? *points you* Y-YOU! DID YOU RAPE ME? wah!! THIS CAN'T BE!

Tao : *kissing you* Ah. I really want you tonight! But wait, Let's shower together first. *deadly smirk*

Chen : Even though, I'm a troll. I'm still giving you the best of tonight and I'll make sure that you won't forget this day *licks lips* *kisses you* *hugs you* *gets naked*

[You : *getting naked* *getting carried away*]

Chen : Oh wait. You're getting excited. Let's eat first. *lol*

Kris : Hey Bish! This is our Honey Moo And You're so Lucky. You're on a Honeymoon with the Best Artist in the world. Let's do it now? Ace is waiting for us.

.....................................................

crdits to exo blog

VOTE AND COMMENT