Homicidal Liu x reader (trust)

Did I got the spelling correct? No? Okay... ;3; so...me...(Kobz)will make this...

You were walking on the woods...(I made a pun...why? Liu WOODS and Jeffery WOODS HA- nvm I ain't that funny)tired of the shit of you and your parents arguing about...

They don't love you anyways...you were just riding your bike in the bike trail...nothing less it's like 2am in the morning you were biking for hours. Reaching another town you stopped biking and stand up breathing heavily. You grab your bag with a water bottle as you drank water and tried to calm your breathing.

Leaning in the wall....but since your legs start to shake you fell to your knees....fuck life...fuck everything.....you took a long inhale as you stand up to regain your balance.

My life sucks....can it just end?

A scream interrupted your thoughts....what the hell? You glance to see a girl with dirty blonde hair wearing a pink dress with blood stained all over crawling to you screamming help....

"P-please help me!" She screamed...you were terrified wanting to run but your legs didn't help one bit...trying to stand up and balance as the blonde grab your leg you fell again...you glance to see a boy who has black messy hair a bloody white stained hoodie and pale white skin...and lets not forget that cutted smile...(I know....he's fab...)

(Kobz: Okay Soph you continue.... MEEEHHHH

Soph:...nyahhhhh ok -3-)

"I told you...to...go...to...SLEEP!!!" The boy said and threw his knife at the girl's head. You stood there terrified and dumbfounded. Is this guy...a...k-killer?! You thought.

(Soph:sorry I'll continue this later...

Kobz:then...IMMA continue sis...)

Looking at the blonde...dead in your feet....you glance at the knife and grab it and pointed at the (ugly) beautiful killer...

"Stay away!"you glared at him not even scared...he just chuckled "well well well....I see we have a brave one..."

You growled and throw the knife at his head but missed.shit..

"Pathetic..."he snickered

"Brother..."a voice said behind...

Jeff turn around to see Liu....he's only brother...Jeff didn't want to see him at this momment so he stormed off...

You look at the boy who likes poetry and art...he helped you up as you stared deep in his cold eyes...

"The name is Liu- SULLY"he said....but cuss under his breath.

For some reason....you felt safe with him.but you don't know why....

"UHHH HEELLOOOO..L.IFFF YOU DONNNTT SPEAK ILL KILL YOUU"sully/Liu said

You snap out of your thoughts and stuttered "name is [y-y/n]..."

He shrug....but you still notice something "you can let go of my h-hand now..."you stuttered dammit

Liu eyes widened and let go of your hand and blushed abit....

It has been an awkward silence until you fall to the ground again what the fuck is wrong with my damn legs!? You thought trying to stand up...Liu just rolled his eyes at you and helped you up again.

You tried to regain balance.

But you fall in him...LITTERALLY.
Lips touching each other....

You and Liu stared at your eyes deeply.you depend the kiss and see what his reaction he calculated this and kissed back....or is it sully being a pervert? >:3

He pulled away and carry you bridal style in his arms,making you blush...

"I'll bring you TO MY- our home for you to rest"Liu/sully said

How could I trust this person? He's a killer....

"Trust me..."he said walking away hearing sirens comming near so he run...

It all begins with trust....you gulped and look at Liu...