Hoodie X Proxy reader (the mask)

Slenderp or slender order you to kill some people since your just a new proxy no one cared for you.well except your only friend since childhood Toby...you smiled remembering the days you two played games.but now...it all ends up in terrible fate...

"[y/n]...you seem deep in thought"Toby said poking you..

"HEEEYYYY [y/n]! Cmonnn taalkkkk TOOO meeh!"hes still poking you...

You giggled "what now Rogers?"

"I want waffles...."he said simply

"Later after we kill this one...."you said pointing to a guy who was wondering in the woods late at night what kind of guy would do that? Stupid.....is he on drugs? Probably but you didn't care.

Toby was sharpening his hatches while sitting down in the stump.

"Can you hurry?"he said looking at your [e/c] eyes he's puppy eyeing since his googles are remove you shook your head and look at the direction where the guy is.

"Shit Toby we lost him"you glared at him but shrug off as you hear screamming.

"Who?"you and Toby stood up...to see Masky and Hoodie had killed the guy already.

"Didn't slender told you guys that I was the one who supposed to kill him!?"you growled

Masky stayed silent so as Toby...

"Well the early bird gets the worm you know [y/n]"Hoodie said walking pass you three going to the mansion.

You sighed as Masky followed Hoodie cause he doesn't want to be annoyed by the waffles lover which is Toby.Toby followed the three and annoyed Masky again...you don't want to laugh now you just don't feel like it you then followed them...

"HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY HEY MASKY"Toby said repeatedly while poking Masky all the way going to the mansion you just stare at the two and slightly smiled at how Toby act like a kid...

Hoodie opened the door for you as you entered ....Toby smirk

"I have a new OTP Masky~"Toby whispered to Masky...

You rolled your eyes as you sat in the couch seeing Jeff drunk..again...you glance at the bottle still a few left.you grab the bottle and drink the rest as Jeff.woke up growling...

"THATSSSS M-mine!"he hiccuped

"I...we'll...um...."you were speechless at the drunk Jeff...

"He's just in his man-period again"BEN chuckled and went up stairs to his room to play whatever he's playing.

"IMMM N-NOTTTT EELLLLFFF BOYYY"Jeff groan

You stood up going upstairs to your room.but slender appeared..

"Child your no good I think it's time for you to be train..."he said

"What? NO GOOD!? I killed 15 innocent people!"you said gripping at your [favorite weapon]

He sighed "child you will start training with BEN,after that you'll train with EJ then with Toby then Masky...next is Hoodie...last is Jeff cause he's drunk"

"Slender...why-"he diassapeared "well that's was shit" you cursed under your breath....

Training starts tommorow.....

LE TIME SKIP

you woke up and stared at your clock....

2:30pm...well that's how long you slept you sat up still in your clothes since yesterday you didn't care so you stand up only for a bang in the door...'must be BEN' you thought walking to the door and you opened instead of BEN it was smile...