3||Worry and Relief

We arrived on our  school.

The school where we first met since kindergarten. And we became unseparable.

Every challenge, every temptation, he was still by my side comforting and helping me overcome it.

We have different courses. And different building too. We only meet in break and in lunch.

Bummer right?

We went to our separate ways and said our own goodbyes.

I walked down the hall when Summer, my classmate greeted me.

"hey Therese!" she greeted energetically.

"oh. hi" I greet her back.

She frowned when she stared at me fully.

"What happened Therese?" she asked, worried.

"Oh. Nothing. Just some private thing you shouldn't meddle on." I replied casually.

"Really?" she asked. Her signature smirk forming on her face. Oh no.

"Or you two DID IT already?" she raised her eyebrows. Her smirk getting bigger. I fucking hate that damn smirk she fucking has.

Summer shipped me and Frederick. She even have a 'callname' of us two she said one time. I love Frederick. As a friend.

My eyes widened.

"WHAT?! NO!" my voice boomed down the hall.

The people around me giving me weird looks. SHIT this is so embarrassing. I smiled widely. Regretting that I smiled to this damn people. They looked like a fucking alien by their looks.

I looked beside me and saw Summer covering her mouth muffling her laughs. I HATE THIS BITCH.

"What do you want?" I asked them all.

They returned to their regular routine. That's how like it.

"I hate you. You fucking bitch." I told her.

Summer really has different way of making me smile or lifting my spirits up.

"ooh....Is my little Reese blushing?" she emphasized 'Reese' and 'blushing'.

I slapped her arm and saw..... James.... hm....... give me a payback.

"Ooh... Is that James?" I asked Summer.

She looked around her and saw James. She blushed.

"Now who's blushing......" I asked victory overpowering me.

She blushed harder.

I laughed hard.

James heard it and went to our direction.

"Hey girls." He greeted. His voice making Summer grow weak 'till her knees.

Summer has a major crush to James.

I tried hard not to laugh.

Summer is speechless right now and keep on opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

"Hello to you too James." I smiled sweetly. I looked through my left side and saw Summer glaring at me. Like I had admiration to her knight and shining armor. DUH.

I rolled my eyes and looked again to James.

"So? How's the practice last night?" I asked him.

"It was great! And Fred did an awesome job!" He exclaimed fist pumping in the air.

James and Frederick are in the football team and James is the captain. And they're good friends too.

I smiled. "Really! He didn't told me because when he arrived, I already slept." I said astonished.

Maybe we were really preoccupied about that dream.

Then a finger snapped in front of me.

"Therese?" Summer asked me. Worry etched on her face.

"I'm fine." I brushed it off.

"No you aren't. Tell me." she pushed me.

Then the warning bell rung. Time to go to the rooms.

What an interesting day.

===============================

"So? what's the matter?" Summer asked.

Please help me dear heavens.

"I said, I'm fine for fucks sake." I said aggravated and annoyed by her question. She kept on questioning it for 47 times! At the classroom, and restroom.

And right now, it is already noon. Time really goes by fast. And we are eating on our usual seat. The bench under the Flare tree. A perfect place for keeping at peace with yourself.

But right now, it wassn't. Because this damn bitch beside me kept on asking me the same question for 5 hours already!

"Alright. But please tell me what is bothering you okay?" She asked.

"hmm." I asked calming myself.

It became quiet.

"Last Night, at one o'clock midnight, Frederick called my name. He dreamt about a two people walking down the side walk walking happily when a car drove so fast towards their direction. The other person pushed the other person and got hit by the car. And we had a bad feeling about this dream." My mouth talk by itself.

"Really?" Summer asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"That's why your not active on our classes." she analyzed.

"hm hm." I shaking my head in approval.

"Just shake it off dear. Maybe its a foretelling dream. Be careful when you walk to your home Therese." she advised. That's what I love about Summer. When you have a problem,she is by your side and give you useful advices.

"Maybe." A familiar voice replied by our back. Frederick.

We turned our heads and saw Frederick with a weary look on his face.

He walked towards us.

"Maybe we should be more careful when we walk to our home Therese." He continued.

He stood in front of me and Summer with a serious look in his face.

I shook my head.

"Thank you for your advice Summie. By the way, how many minutes are you there at the back of the tree?" I asked Frederick.

"3-4 minutes maybe." he casually replied looking at the mesmerizing flowers of the Flare tree above us.

"Let's eat already I'm hungry." He suggested and grumbled.

We laughed. We started eating and talk about random things.

===============================

A.N.

Double Update! So? What do you think?

Tired of the three-day exam :] but worth it because I can now update!!!

~Anna