Chapter 1

*At A5S1's dorm*

(Y/n) POV

     "It's here! It's here!" Mina screamed as she ran down the stairs into the living room at the speed of light. Nana, my pomeranian, came running down the stairs as well barking since Mina was running.

     I looked around to see cameras filming us in the living room. 'A5S1' was going to be on We Got Married, but I have no clue which one of us is going to be on it. We all huddled around Mina who had grabbed a red envelope as she opened it. Written on the card in black lettering was my name, with the words '(Y/n!) You have been chosen to be on WGM!'

     "I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE (Y/N)!!" Sunny screamed with a smile on her face. "You owe me 20 dollars Luna!" Hyuna said. One of the camera men handed me the second envelope that was the same color. "Oh! Thank you!" I said with a small smile on my face.

     It was hint for who my 'husband' was going to be. I looked at the card with the others to see what the hint was. "Pledis' Gentleman. That's not very specific. Another hint please.~" I asked nicely. A few of the camera men laughed but soon handed me a rabbit plush. "OH! OH!" Sunny squealed. "I know who it is!" She said with a smile on her face. "Who!?" We all screamed. She looked at us a little scared. "No need to kill me.." She said, backing up and taking a breath.

     "AKINDA!" she sang.

     "Oh."

     I knew it was someone from Seventeen but I had no idea which member. "There's more in here!" Mina said. We all went over to her and looked at the paper.

     "Mission" I read out loud.

     "Now that you are on We Got Married, and you know what group your spouse is in, you must choose who you think it may be. You also need to buy a gift for your spouse."

     Oh's filled the room as we looked at each other.

     "Okay then let's see who you think it is!" Sun hi said sitting on the floor with a card that had all of Seventeen's names on it. "Who's your favorite in Seventeen?" Hyuna asked. "I don't really know. There's so many of them but I guess Joshua?"

     "Then choose him!" Sunny said smacking the paper while fangirling. "Oh my gosh! How much candy have you had!?" I asked looking at her. "None...." We looked at her knowing she had candy or at least something with caffeine in it.

     "Okay fine I had 3 pieces of candy and 2 sodas.... But I know who it is so please JUST CHOOSE HIM!!!" She said as she sat there still fangirling. "I was going to..." I said softly as I circled Joshua's name. "Now you just need to get a gift." Mina  said.

     "I'll have to think about the gift. What if he doesn't like it?" I felt a shadow loom over me and looked up to see one of the PD's holding a phone.

     "Ah, Thank you." I said once again.

     Inside it had a message.

     "You will meet your soon to be husband at your school today at 12. You will have two hours together to get to know each other. Have a great time!" I said out loud.  "You need to get ready! It's already 10 and you need to get a present!" Hyuna said.

*With Joshua*

Joshua POV

Right now all I know is that my soon to be wife is in A5S1 and that she likes dogs. I looked them up and found out two of the members really like dogs. The two members were (Y/n) and Mina.

     "Who are you going to pick hyung?" Dino asked. "I don't know." I said. Right now the only members that were with me were Dino, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Jeonghan. The others had gone to go get food since we had a break right now.

     "I think I'm going to pick (Y/n). She seems like she'd be really fun to be around." I said as I circled (Y/n)'s name. "She's cute." Vernon said as he came up to us. I still don't know what type of gift I'm going to get my her so I'll wait on that for a bit.

     Just then I someone handed me a phone.  "You will meet your soon to be wife at her school today at 12. The school is XXXX. You will have two hours together to get to know each other. Have a great time!" I said aloud. I felt nervous even though I haven't met her yet. I don't even know which member it is, but deep down I'm hoping it's (Y/n). She's been my ideal type for a while. There's just something about her that make's me feel different.

     Right now it's 10 so I might as well hurry. I went and changed into something, since I was wearing sweat pants and and cozy jacket. "We're back!" THE8 yelled. "We brought chicken!" Jun said. "CHICKEN!!" Dino screamed running to them, knocking down Woozi in the process. "Dino, Woozi's going to kill you." Wonwoo said. "I'm sorry! Hyung please don't kill me!" Dino said begging. Woozi just glared at him. 'I hope my wife doesn't mind the guys...' I thought. I got up and started to leave the building.

     "Where are you going?" S. Coups asked. "To buy my wife a present..." I said. "WHAT!? WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED!" All the camera's in the room looked at Hoshi who was really confused. "Read the card Hoshi." Seungkwan said handing it to him.

     Before everyone started messing me I left the practice room and headed out to buy something for my wife. I had a camera in the car watching me and a cameraman following me the whole time. "Maybe she'll like flowers." I thought out loud as I headed into a flower shop. I bought a bouquet of roses for her and headed to XXXX University. It wasn't that far away to be honest. As I looked around her school I finally knew that it was an all girls school. There were no boys what so ever. 'Where would she be.' I thought.

     I held the bouquet of roses, I didn't really know what she liked except dogs so I'll get her a different present later. Tons of girls screamed and had their phones out recording what was happening. I kept walking and finally most of the girls had left. None of them were following me anymore. I saw an area that was really opened and had picnic tables and trees. I saw a girl sitting over at a picnic table. It looked like (Y/n) from where I was at. "Why am I so nervous?" I asked, looking at the camera. I soon walked over to where she was which was a bit farther than I thought. Once I got closer to where she was.....my heart stopped instantly. She was beautiful. She's was like an angel. The only thing I could think of at that moment was.... 'Ah, she's the one.'